Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup quarter final v Grimsby Sun 19th March 2.15

el punal

Got 3 tickets bang in the middle of the north. Yes I will be making a racket and yes I am very excited!
There was a crowd of us (8) that moved from the West Upper to the North for the Liverpool tie. Close to the back but right behind the goal. Great position, great game, great result! Absolutely loved it. For Grimsby we’re staying put in the WSU - we don’t want to risk not getting a ticket as I reckon this will easily be a sell out.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
There was a crowd of us (8) that moved from the West Upper to the North for the Liverpool tie. Close to the back but right behind the goal. Great position, great game, great result! Absolutely loved it. For Grimsby we’re staying put in the WSU - we don’t want to risk not getting a ticket as I reckon this will easily be a sell out.
I haven't been in the north for a year or two except for a post match drink occasionally. Really up for this one.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm curious to know whether they are going to leave a block or two spare near the Grimsby fans. i.e. if we don't sell out, would they give Grimsby a few more tickets.

I expect it will sell out to home fans, mind. But you never know.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
An effing boring day at the in-laws for Mothers Day....... :mad:

I'll take that though if Wembley beckons

:mitoma2:
I wouldn’t be getting ahead of yourselves just yet, lads. I’ve just come back from a long weekend in the not-so-distant future and I’m afraid it’s not good news….

breaking-news-2.jpg

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
If a ST holder you can buy for Albion+ members now. Not sure you should be able to but you can.
Thanks!! Mrs G all sorted.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
How on earth can the club charge 2.50 for a print at home ticket
Albion want everyon eusing the app. It's not about making a quick buck, it's about behaviour change. I sit behind a (very) old codger who won't use the app. This weekend even he bought his ticket on the app, to save the unnecessary £2.50. So, you could argue it is working.
And furthermore if it were about the money they could just raise ticket prices by £2.50. They haven’t. You only pay this charge if you choose not to use the preferred ticket option. Nothing to do with money.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The same for us in reverse.

Didn’t want to give up our NS tickets and end up with nowt, had wanted to try another stand. Too risky with Q/F demand.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Do we think tickets will still be available on Thursday?

Despite being Mother's Day, my other half has agreed to go to the game which is something I wasn't expecting, it has taken a lot of love and bribing! Me and the boys are members so we can get tickets today but she's not so I can't get ticket for her until Thursday.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Do we think tickets will still be available on Thursday?

Despite being Mother's Day, my other half has agreed to go to the game which is something I wasn't expecting, it has taken a lot of love and bribing! Me and the boys are members so we can get tickets today but she's not so I can't get ticket for her until Thursday.
There are around 8K tickets available currently and there will be plenty left on Thursday. This will meander towards a complete sell out but probably not quite get there IMHO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here