Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup quarter final v Grimsby Sun 19th March 2.15

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
Wanted to take my wife to this game and buy hospitality in one of the restaurants too but the website says hospitality is sold out already which I find amazing!

Anyone know if they’ve released all the restaurants or not yet so I might be able to get in at a later stage?

Have got a 1901 ticket in the East Stand so can go anyway but it’s a bit frustrating not to be able to get a few brownie points with the wife too!

Last time I tried to book in hospitality for a cup match they’d reserved the Goldstone Restaurant for the away fans and I couldn’t book any of the lounges online in the West Stand, as the system wouldn’t accept it!

Found out I could have phoned up the hospitality team and book in the West Stand that way but it was too late by then…..

Last edited:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Wanted to take my wife to this game and buy hospitality in one of the restaurants too but the website says hospitality is sold out already which I find amazing!

Anyone know if they’ve released all the lounges or not yet so I might be able to get in at a later stage?

Have got a 1901 ticket in the East Stand so can go anyway but it’s a bit frustrating not to be able to get a few brownie points with the wife too!

Last time I tried to book in hospitality for a cup match they’d reserved the Goldstone Restaurant for the away fans and I couldn’t book any of the lounges online in the West Stand, as the system wouldn’t accept it!

Found out I could have phoned up the hospitality team and book in the West Stand that way but it was too late by then…..
I doubt they’ve sold out this quickly. Might not be on sale yet (sometimes the “sold out” message is confusing). Looks like the phone might be your best bet

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That's Mother's Day!
I wonder if that will impact on the attendance.
Plenty of time to see your mum after or before - I have mine babysitting then a meal in the evening sorted already 👍

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

"Ticket fulfilment​

Tickets will be fulfilled as mobile tickets sent by a link in the confirmation email. Mobile tickets must be downloaded in to your digital wallet prior to the match. Print at home is also available at a cost of £2.50 per ticket. Please note the game will automatically be added to 1901 members digital season tickets." - so plastic card fans have to print at home? No printer then what? I wouldve thought the whole point of the cards was its easy to digitally add these after all the Man U games when its rearranged will be adjusted accordingly as it will for mobile smartie phones
Post deleted as unhelpful. Apologies.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Got our seats secured already.

I did notice whilst selecting them that our Stoke points haven’t been added yet. Someone’s been shirking!

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Parking & travel​

Car Park B will be available to book on the same on sale dates as match tickets priced at £15 per space

whats that mean? I just got my tickets does it mean I should now be able to buy car park tickets as its sill greyed out....

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
I doubt they’ve sold out this quickly. Might not be on sale yet (sometimes the “sold out” message is confusing). Looks like the phone might be your best bet
The website says that hospitality is on sale now! Will phone up on Monday though to get the latest…

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

Parking & travel​

Car Park B will be available to book on the same on sale dates as match tickets priced at £15 per space

whats that mean? I just got my tickets does it mean I should now be able to buy car park tickets as its sill greyed out....
I think it means not on sale until Monday

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I think being on TV may put a few off especially when you take transport into account albeit some trains will run that Sunday. I think the u18 price is what will put some off as an adult and two kids will be expensive when you see its free on your TV. The club have simplified the process compared to other fixtures and if you are in a lower cat seat then £25 may indeed seem steep but a top seat and you would pay double that for cat A games in top areas so that may seem like a good deal. Not sure why the club didn't stagger prices according to the stands/view. Should we reach the semi and final I assure you £25 will seem very cheap indeed!
You do complain every time you have to pay for something.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Got our seats secured already.

I did notice whilst selecting them that our Stoke points haven’t been added yet. Someone’s been shirking!
Not really the club did say that when they increased the Stoke points from 5 to 15 it would be dependant on ticket being scanned at Stoke, and points would not be added until Spurs and Chelsea had sold out or gone to tiers where points weren't an issue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here