Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***FA CUP 6th ROUND DRAW***

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Some of these responses are the play off semi-final part II, can we at least slow down and show Hull some respect before assuming Poyet will be coming back with Sunderland?

This, we need to play our strongest side AND be on our A game before we can think of getting through

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Well wouldn't you just know it! :lolol:

Here's to putting ol' Fist Face's mob to the sword on Monday - so we can give Mr Poyet the welcome he deserves. :wink:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Some of these responses are the play off semi-final part II, can we at least slow down and show Hull some respect before assuming Poyet will be coming back with Sunderland?

Not many have assumed anything that I can see? Most have added the caveat in their posts about getting past Hull, We have a decent chance against Hull so nothing wrong with getting excited at the prospect of Sunderland at the Amex.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I doubt that the draw will any effect whatsoever on the team for tomorrow. The club have said that Brez will be in goal, and Oscar has said there'll be changes (plural) from the team that played Leeds. Of course, it's possible that the communication has been done merely to deceive Hull, but personally I don't believe that.

I'd love to have Sunderland at home, but somehow doubt we'll win tomorrow with what I expect to be a reasonably significantly weakened side. It goes without saying that I hope we do win!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

It's not NSC who are playing. I'm sure the actual team have more than enough respect for Hull. I think it's fair enough that people get excited about the possibility of playing Poyet in the next round.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I do feel if we do get through, Poyet will do everything in his power to beat us, which could mean an absolute slaughtering. He isn't going to want to lose, and I would hate to be in the changing room with him as a Sunderland player if I lost to Brighton.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I doubt that the draw will any effect whatsoever on the team for tomorrow. The club have said that Brez will be in goal, and Oscar has said there'll be changes (plural) from the team that played Leeds. Of course, it's possible that the communication has been done merely to deceive Hull, but personally I don't believe that.

I'd love to have Sunderland at home, but somehow doubt we'll win tomorrow with why I expect to be a reasonably significantly weakened side. It goes without saying that I hope we do win!

Lua Lua, Buckley, Andrews, JFC, chicksen in hardly weakens the side much,

Even obika for ulloa (ulloa been shocking if you believe NSC)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here