Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
if Huddersfield win there tomorrow.....

It may not be the walkover everybody expects. Second-string Arsenal X1, shit atmosphere with a 12.00 KO and 'udds will be well up for it.

Leaving in half an hour. Few tinnies for the train. :drink::drink::drink:

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia
Preferably Crawley or Orient at home. Really want to get as far as we can now. If we had to get a prem team then would like it to be away so that the albion support can be heard! Having said that we'll get Reading, Burnley or Forest with our luck.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Very winable games. Crawley, Orient, Sheff Wed, Reading home or away, better at home....and Burnley at home(would not fancy them away).

Best days out, Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, West Ham away.

Worst possible draw for me would be Bolton, Wolves/Stoke, Burnley or Birmingham away.

Id take Chelsea away, they would underestimate us and I think we would scare the shit out of them. Crawley away would be a nightmare, we would get about 700 tickets.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
My dream draw would be away days at Arsenal or Man. United reserves - with their colossal stadium capacities, it'll be great seeing so many Albion fans at an away game, and there'd be so much less of a scramble for tickets as well.

Also, judging by what I saw on telly last night in their game with SCC, we could give United's second-string a real good game of football too.

However, I've got this inkling we'll get a repeat of last year's Fourth Round and face Aston Villa again.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Why does everyone want to play Arsenal away out of interest?

Be quality football from both teams hopefully, east to get to, great new stadium, huge pay day.

But perhaps most of all, believe we would take about 9000 fans, more than we'd get at withdean.

Also think perhaps its time to bow out in style and concentrate on the league (games will mount up)

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Be quality football from both teams hopefully, east to get to, great new stadium, huge pay day.

But perhaps most of all, believe we would take about 9000 fans, more than we'd get at withdean.

Also think perhaps its time to bow out in style and concentrate on the league (games will mount up)
What a small time attitude. Time to bow out in style?! Don't understand? We've come this far we may as well go for it now.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Before today I wanted Man United, Arsenal or one of the big sides away. Now I'd like one of the smaller sides at home - reckon we could turn over Orient in the fifth round, Wednesday in the quarters, Cralweley in the semis and BOOM, we've got Burnley in the final. Who's up for the double? European football in Falmer's first season?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Very winable games. Crawley, Orient, Sheff Wed, Reading home or away, better at home....and Burnley at home(would not fancy them away).

Best days out, Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, West Ham away.

Worst possible draw for me would be Bolton, Wolves/Stoke, Burnley or Birmingham away.

Id take Chelsea away, they would underestimate us and I think we would scare the shit out of them. Crawley away would be a nightmare, we would get about 700 tickets.

valid points...any one of the last 5 would be a nasty kicking match for the team and indeed, the fans

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Any premier league team away except Wigan, Bolton, Wolves or Stoke.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Man U or The Arse at home, i reckon we would trouble Man U more than Southampton did.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
id want to go as far as we can now, so either Crawley or Orient will do, then get a plum draw for the quarters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here