Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Our style of football may do well against them actually and

"Stoke manager Tony Pulis has confirmed the Potters have received an offer for striker Tuncay from German club Wolfsburg"

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Stoke, the sixth highest team in the Premier left in the FA Cup with relegation unlikely and they have only reached the Sixth round twice in 39 years. In the previous rounds they have dropped a few players like the Albion did for Cup ties.

I think their supporters will want Pulis to play their full team.

Last edited:

Greg (CTFC)

Feb 20, 2004
Man Utd Crawley!! It's what the FA Cup is all about.

Have to say that most Crawley fans are quite pleased with the draw!! :)

Should be worth £750k at least, maybe £1m if it's selected for TV. Need to find out how much we get if we win........

Congrats to Brighton for their win yesterday, a great day for Sussex. Sorry that the draw wasn't better for you, a top London Premiership side away (or Orient or Crawley at home) are I'm sure the draw that you would have liked. Still, Stoke is a winnable tie.

wacko

Jan 30, 2011
Swindon (former Brummy)
Guys i hope you beat Stoke away ! and to be fair why not ? You can get the ball down and play football when Stoke are all about long throws and elbows! I have a good feeling about this one :)

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Shit draw ffs.

Sulk sulk sulk sulk.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
L1 players should be used to getting kicked and elbowed about which is how they deal with top ball playing sides. We might not be a 'top' ball playing side but are certainly capable of playing them off the park on our day. Could see this one getting fractious like Pompey and a Brighton win :D

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

PotterDonkey

Jan 30, 2011
This game is winable, Quarterter finals here we come.

Shows what you know sunshine, I presume you're just someone who listens and believes everything the clueless journalists tell you about Stoke? Look at the disciplinary table this season, we are sat mid table whilst everyone's darlings Arsenal and Man City sit below us. But yet we somehow remain a thug team who only do long balls. Despite the fact that somewhere on BBC Sport the other day there was a long ball league table issued which displayed the fact that we were again mid table with Man Utd and Chelsea below us. Yet this doesn't get highlighted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here