Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup 4th round ticket sales

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Just got 5, but loads left. Hopefully they will fly out the door when this goes to general sale.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
ST Guest tickets on sale tomorrow - wouldn’t be surprised to see a lengthy virtual queue at 9am and not vast numbers left at the end of the day.

No queue at all

Got my normal seat and the ones next to it , youngest Grandchildren will be at The Amex for the first time!
(they did a pre-season friendly at Southend a few years back)

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Mine gone but not the kids.

I’ve found the Isle seat Although convenient, very annoying from 35 mins onwards due to the desperation of those to get in the food and drink queue

Might need a rethink next season

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
Just brought the 2 seats next to me for my daughter and her boyfriend. Their first visit to the Amex:).

No queue but a few tickets shifted in the 15 minutes between me asking and her confirming she is up for it.

Skuller

Jun 3, 2017
Thought I'd look at 1901 prices for this. (no, it's not cheap)

Hospitality v Liverpool / Wolves (TBD)
The Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round Proper
Amex Stadium Lounges

Sun 29 Jan​

1:30 PM
BUY
1901 Club Members*Non-Members
Mullery's Restaurant£140+VAT£225+VAT
HBs Restaurant£115+VAT£200+VAT
I’ve probably missed your point here, but I think you’re mixing up 1901 with “hospitality”. 1901 holders (good seats, lounge access etc) get access to home cup games for “free” (no additional cost to their regular 1901 monthly costs) as opposed to other STHs who have to buy a ticket. Hospitality (good seats, meal & booze) is available to them (and anyone else) at the costs you’ve shown above, just like for a normal PL game. If you’re saying that hospitality prices are high (for everyone) for a cup game then you might have a point.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
About 9,500 (rough count), assuming away allocation sold out at least there’s no ‘pretendance’ issue with this one
Surely this will sell out. Best team we've ever had, tickets only 25 quid. Would be madness if it didnt.

Really shows how much people are impacted by cost of living crisis I guess. Gonna be a fair few Liverpool in the home ends

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Not going to general sale…….members only
That is bollox really, I have a fan number a healthy purchase history, but refused to pay £30+ just to be a member.
Yet someone can buy a ticket who is a member (fine) and get 3 or 4 extra or whatever, that is wrong, there will be scousers everywhere.

Not fair

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Surely this will sell out. Best team we've ever had, tickets only 25 quid. Would be madness if it didnt.

Really shows how much people are impacted by cost of living crisis I guess. Gonna be a fair few Liverpool in the home ends
Cost of living yes, but from attendances at previous home cup matches it seems like we have a high number of STH who only attend league matches.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That is bollox really, I have a fan number a healthy purchase history, but refused to pay £30+ just to be a member.
Yet someone can buy a ticket who is a member (fine) and get 3 or 4 extra or whatever, that is wrong, there will be scousers everywhere.

Not fair
I'm sure there are sufficient community-minded season ticket holders and members on here to fulfil any non-member "guests" that would otherwise miss out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here