Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup 4th round ticket sales

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Both teams would be pretty stupid to play reserves especially with no midweek games. I suspect full strength both teams.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just playing devil’s advocate, the game is on the TV, it’s a 1.30 kick off, and it will be between 2 reserve teams. And it’s an extra cost on top of the season ticket.

These could be possible reasons why it might not sell out.
I don’t think it’ll sell out but it certainly won’t be between 2 reserve teams whatsoever.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Looks like not going on general sale to people with fan number and purchasing history (ex season ticket holder) ITV for me then.....
If you want tickets plenty here including myself who will buy for you as a guest I’m sure 👍

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Will sell out, only £25 including travel, good opposition at a decent time. Ticket sales already starting to move quickly tonight .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Money? Life ain't cheap for a lot of people at the moment!
Yes sorry, insensitive comment but hopefully you know what I meant. A Sheebo rallying cry 😉

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
ST Guest tickets on sale tomorrow - wouldn’t be surprised to see a lengthy virtual queue at 9am and not vast numbers left at the end of the day.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
ST Guest tickets on sale tomorrow - wouldn’t be surprised to see a lengthy virtual queue at 9am and not vast numbers left at the end of the day.
Indeed. I’m glad I was able to get mine today alongside my Albion+ brother in law. I’ve even got my usual seat and he will be in his sister’s.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Same, I've swapped NS for WSU as I've never been up there before. If I've pinched someone else's seat - you should have been quicker:tears:
Not pinched mine. 5 of us have bought usual seats on the half way line. Liverpool, will we do it twice?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This will be a sell out.

Any spares will be mopped up by eager Albion or Liverpool fans.
Agree. Alas, last Saturday cannot be bettered so I’m skipping and saving my money for a proper contest I.E. the game against Bournemouth.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Sorry if this is stupid question..Not been for a while...

If I asked a season ticket mate to get one for me as a guest, do I need a membership ?

Ex season ticket holder with a fan number if that would help..

Cheers in advance

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sorry if this is stupid question..Not been for a while...

If I asked a season ticket mate to get one for me as a guest, do I need a membership ?

Ex season ticket holder with a fan number if that would help..

Cheers in advance
Nope. STH can buy guest ticket (from 9am today) and it stays in his/her name - can buy for literally anyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here