Wow, just wow. We are going to have a third standing start for a lap or two

Exciting!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
1A6A019C-8BEB-40C2-BA67-332FE2DBAE52.jpeg

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Crazy race. Red flags being called just to get the excitement of a restart, rather than using VSC or safety car.

Fun watching that chaotic one where they’re all gunning for overtakes.

Feel sorry for Russell, loving Alonso back up the front.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
That might make tomorrow night vaguely interesting. Not sure George will wave Max past. Will be interesting to see how far Lewis gets from 13th. I think he’s all but had it with that car.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Jackie Stewart barging past security to get Roger Federer to do an interview was brilliant.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It’s shaping up to be very poor, especially given we all know when it comes to it Red Bull will nobble Perez in favour of The Golden Child

The only race this season which has been entertaining was Australia, and that was mostly because they kept crashing into each other.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Dreadful. Watched it with a mate who loved the sport ten or so years ago. We had more interest in the Senior Snooker World Championship final. A sport is in trouble when the only thing raising excitement in the commentators is the battle for 12-14th places.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Maybe Max should start form 10th next race. Then if he still wins the following race can be 11th. Then 12th, 13th etc until we get something at least resembling an interesting race.

Put an exceptional driver in a car that's miles better than the next competitor and this is what you get. Outstanding drive by Max but we need Perez to channel his inner Rosberg rather than his inner Bottas otherwise the title will be done with about 8 races to go.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
I have to say that the difference in entertainment value and edge of the seat moments is making Moto GP a far superior watch this season. And it’s not even a ‘classic’ Moto GP season.

Watching those guys genuinely putting themselves on the limit (and sometimes over it) has given me a lot more in the way of vicarious adrenaline rushes than F1 this year, where let’s face it, Max is going to win everything.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
It is really boring. Put one of the best drivers in by far the best car and of course he will win.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Big Hamilton fan here so it may have influenced me but this is the first season in decades that I have lost interest mostly. I’ll dip in and out over the weekends and watch the starts but that’s about it. I do not remember a car being so dominant with one driver being the team favourite. Maybe Schumacher?

The Red Bulls are even further ahead of the pack than the Mercs were at their peak I think?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Last night was the first I've watched this season. I lasted about 15 minutes.

Take that were more entertaining, although I only managed 10 minutes of that before channel surfing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here