Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] F1 2020

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Nothing to do with the race but why are the TV presenters when doing a bit to camera wearing masks? they are outside,more than 2m away from the cameraman or if not he can stand back and zoom in.. I think its all being done for dramatic effect now,

Yeh, a lot of the time they are just wearing masks to be seen to be wearing masks. Probably to avoid possible litigation and lessen the risk of countries not letting the show in

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Nothing to do with the race but why are the TV presenters when doing a bit to camera wearing masks? they are outside,more than 2m away from the cameraman or if not he can stand back and zoom in.. I think its all being done for dramatic effect now,

I think the sport as a whole just agreed 100% mask wearing at all times for the return from the Covid break. They were super worried out it not being able to continue to put very stringent measures in place. Has worked for them I guess as there have been minimal positive tests.

..apart from Pérez but he did fly to Mexico and then fly to Italy to go on holiday and then flew back and when he tested positive he said it wasn’t his fault. Right..

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Ferrari shocking again, losing all their time in straight line speed. Why do the commentators keep acting confused as to why they are so slow? They’ve been slow ever since the FIA ‘clarified’ the engine issue.

Can they not put 2 and 2 together? Or are they legally not able to just say what we all know, that Ferrari were clearly using a ‘cheat’ engine mode last year?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Both Ferraris out in Q2. Absolute disaster for them, oh well :smile:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Blistering lap from LH, I loved the slow mo drift sideways into the silly chicane in Q2

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Looks like another race where the rain will just avoid the circuit or arrive after the race finishes :lolol:

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Maybe they need to give Ferrari back their cheat engine to spice up this season and next?! [emoji23]

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
That could have been very messy. I've seen a few crashes at Eu Rouge, never ends well. That wall is very hard and thick!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

I thought that since Senna was killed, the regulations were changed so wheels couldn't come off?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The Belgian Marshall's are very good, the polar opposite of Monaco! Spa also has a superb access road network round the circuit. The road you saw in the middle of the track from above, near the accident is the service road for all the trucks, there's a tunnel under the short straight between Campus and Stavelot corners, the road runs all the way into the paddock and up to La Source.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Has to be the dullest Spa race in years, not even any midfield battles. Albon once again miles off Verstappen and can’t close Ricciardo.

Ah nearly made it the whole race without those nonsense tyre graphics, Hamilton driving around with 10% left on all tyres apparently :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here