Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f***ing Barnet!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Just sacked their manager with two games remaining, and with them 4 points safe from second bottom Grimsby.

They best not f***ing ruin this season, but it seems very odd to sack a manager with 2 games remaining and arguably the biggest game in Barnet's history coming up on Saturday.

Come on you Bees!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Of course if they win their next two and stay up it will be triumphed as a bold move.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
They're bring in Russell Slade to save them! :thumbsup:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Was the thread title supposed to be 'Who gives a f*** about Barnet?'

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Just sacked their manager with two games remaining, and with them 4 points safe from second bottom Grimsby.

They best not f***ing ruin this season, but it seems very odd to sack a manager with 2 games remaining and arguably the biggest game in Barnet's history coming up on Saturday.

Come on you Bees!

Are we supposed to give a toss?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
F**k me, what have I logged on to, Barnet News ... why we would possibly give a gnats chaff what the f**k happens to Barnet, Grimsby, Russell Slade or anything else?

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Come on the Mariners. Big 5-0 pumping of Barnet at the weekend thus a final day draw may even be enough.

Oct 25, 2003

Come on you Bees!

i think you're forgetting (AGAIN) that no-one else apart from you and your dad gives one solitary shit about Grimsby as a town or a football club

if you really hate it that much......move?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
55 threads on the first page. 20 of them are albion related (including REMF, unlikely potential transfers, reserves, etc.).

This is not, and as long as I've been here has never been, a site where the exclusive topic of discussion is Brighton and Hove Albion.

There are discussions, which I'm sure many of you here have joined in, on politics, TV, cricket, films, theatre/shows, as well as issues relating to football in general.

This thread isn't about Barnet, it is about the ridiculousness of firing a manager two games from the end of the season. The firings of managers, especially those in particularly extreme circumstances, are always discussed on here. We did it when Gunn was replaced at Norwich after a handful of games, we did it through august, september. In fact, as far as I can recall, there have been threads for every league management change thorughout the entire season.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ideal job for Nicky Forster as player manager!!

Usually a new or caretaker manager gets a couple of good results before the team goes back to normal so perhaps it is the right time as 2 good results will be enough.

Hector

Mar 3, 2009
how's that full-back of theirs, Gillet, i always thought he was better than a league two player

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'm sorry but is there really any point to Barnet FC except providing a ground where Arsenal can play their reserve fixtures? Average home crowds hover around 1.5k which must be pretty soul destroying for their players to run out in front of.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007

Come on you Bees!

I think today's decisive action by the Barnet Board will keep them up; and I say that as someone who wants Grimsby Town to beat them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here