Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f***ing Barnet!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Grimsby took 50 fans to the match last night at Accrington and bolstered the "Accy Ultras". :blush: Barnet only need a draw on Saturday to confirm safety.

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
I'd quite like Barnet to stay up - there are a lot of good people that work there. The chairman can be very harsh but always does what he feels is best for the club. Hendon's a decent bloke but it just wasn't happening for him. I back them to get a draw on Saturday and stay up.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
How they're near the foot of League Two is a mystery with some talented players like Albert Adomah, John O'Flynn, Gary Breen, Kenny Gillet and Jake Cole but they're too one-dimensional with everything going down the wings. David Livermore doesn't seem to stamp his authority on matches in central midfield from what i've heard.

NMH, why do you dislike Barnet fans? They have no active firm, the last trouble they had was about five years ago when some lads were jailed for battering some Bristol Rovers fans.:annoyed:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i dont like barnet because whenever we go there it seems to be either the coldest place on earth or the wettest

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
i dont like barnet because whenever we go there it seems to be either the coldest place on earth or the wettest

...try The New Lawn on a Tuesday night in February...that takes some beating!

NMH, why do you dislike Barnet fans? They have no active firm, the last trouble they had was about five years ago when some lads were jailed for battering some Bristol Rovers fans.:annoyed:

Two seasons running we got them in cup competition.
The first of those, several of their fans had a pathetic "London club run Brighton, we should be beating clubs like these" when they were doing alright in their division (for a while). Some cocks had attitudes like Millwall wannabes :tosser: . They had been given the East Stand. Well they got beat.

Next time down, cup again, we gave their fans the East end again very generously, and again they abused the privilege by raining drink cups and other items and spitting at the children on our Family Stand.
Again, we knocked them out of the cup.
Wankers though, just tossers. I hope they get docked points, if they manage to scrape survival by other means.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I go to Barnet occasionally to watch them when we're not playing or we're in the frozen north and I can't get there. I've never seen any of the problems described by NMH, they seem a decent bunch bolstered by occasional visiting Spurs and Arsenal fans as far as I can see. I'm sorry your experience has been different, NMH, but I suppose in any group of people there are going to be some diamonds, some middle-of-the-roaders and some tossers. That can't be unique to any group of fans.

I go to Barnet occasionally to watch them when we're not playing or we're in the frozen north and I can't get there. I've never seen any of the problems described by NMH, they seem a decent bunch bolstered by occasional visiting Spurs and Arsenal fans as far as I can see. I'm sorry your experience has been different, NMH, but I suppose in any group of people there are going to be some diamonds, some middle-of-the-roaders and some tossers. That can't be unique to any group of fans.

Well if you are suggesting that every club has a contingent of crap fans, that's all well and good - but understand that as a steward I see lots of different sets of fans, and still disliked Barnet's fans enough to single them out from so many other clubs' fan-base.
I think it's the difference between behavior that I can somewhat relate to the reason behind it, and the sort of problem-causing for the sake of having a bad attitude.
So, Barnet can do one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here