Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F.A.O: The Season Ticket 'No Shows' Who are Coming to the Amex on Thursday Evening

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
"Where were you when we were shite? Where were you when we were shite?"

Directions to the stadium can be found here: www.seagulls.co.uk, where you can also find a list of our current playing squad. We'll be the ones playing in blue and white stripes. Our manager is Oscar Garcia (former Barcelona player and managed in Israel prior to joining us). His assistant is Nathan Jones (a former Albion player).

Cheers and UTA

The general consensus from reading the responses to this thread is that you're a bit of a cock.

Not going quite how you planned this thread, is it?

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
So sad how many thread of this nature attacking our own fans - lets hope he's another sad palace fan

D

Deleted User X18H

"Where were you when we were shite? Where were you when we were shite?"

Directions to the stadium can be found here: www.seagulls.co.uk, where you can also find a list of our current playing squad. We'll be the ones playing in blue and white stripes. Our manager is Oscar Garcia (former Barcelona player and managed in Israel prior to joining us). His assistant is Nathan Jones (a former Albion player).

Cheers and UTA
Is is very likely The Green Party have been giving out free Cider in Hollingdean this afternoon.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Went to both semis last year, I'm not going to either this time around.

I hope whoever has my seat doesn't use it and makes noise for the team.

Had a bloody great time on Saturday though, whatever happens.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Law of averages says that an STH will miss 1-2 games a season; with 22k STHs, that means 1-2K no shows each game. I'd be amazed if anyone was going to spend £500 to not turn up at all until a big game that they have to pay extra for. And even if they did, I don't understand the animosity towards them.

It's a very good point. And the average of non-attendance for various reasons may be slightly higher than that. My season ticket broke even at 16 games (with what would be booking fees etc added on). I think I attended 18 (I don't really go to evening games). So it's clear why people buy them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here