Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F.A.O: The Season Ticket 'No Shows' Who are Coming to the Amex on Thursday Evening

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As this game isn't on the season ticket, it stands to reason that fans who buy it will attend, unless there is a monumental cock up on the railways or similar.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Will they need to bring their own prawn sarnies too?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
wow, you mean we're not shite anymore!

Is it still OK to park at the Greyhound Stadium?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
As this game isn't on the season ticket, it stands to reason that fans who buy it will attend, unless there is a monumental cock up on the railways or similar.

Oh I really wish you hadn't said that! ???

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
on discovering e-cash online (bad fan) i have counted up 11 home games, and 5 away games only this season on my Season Ticket. Maybe i'll quit my job so I can be a better fan?

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Who cares? :shrug:

The Withdean 5000 know who they are. Everything else is just marketing to Twickers types. Hoorah!

Oh here we go ... of course we all realise that anyone who was not a'select' member of the Withdean gang just don't count as supporters. no not even those that used the Goldstone, Made some trips to Gillingham as and when they could. and to be fair why deride new fans who have only attended since the opening of the Amex? And if the Albion really is the sole property of the aforementioned Withdeaners then do they feel threatened that anyone else may get pleasure out of watching their local team rather than Chelsea, Man united or such like? ....

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Oh here we go ... of course we all realise that anyone who was not a'select' member of the Withdean gang just don't count as supporters. no not even those that used the Goldstone, Made some trips to Gillingham as and when they could. and to be fair why deride new fans who have only attended since the opening of the Amex? And if the Albion really is the sole property of the aforementioned Withdeaners then do they feel threatened that anyone else may get pleasure out of watching their local team rather than Chelsea, Man united or such like? ....

Lanyard YAY! :clap:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Whoosh.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
It's a bit sad the lengths some people will go to, to feel better about themselves. It usually shows that there is something missing in their life. Bless

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I enjoyed the trips to Gillingham found a great little pub in side street we use to get to the pub about 12.00hrs full of Brighton a Fans and it wasn't the Cricketers I am clad we helped the local business it was part of our history thanks Rev for organising the coach. The football wasn't good but let's enjoy the good times now that's football supporting your team thru good and bad times.
Come on Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here