Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Eze

SEWDONIM

Dec 14, 2020
Personally, gutted for him as a professional athlete. My best mate snapped his Achilles heel playing egg ball at a semi-pro level and he never properly recovered from it.

From a Brighton point of view, shame....

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
That’d be the same Glenn Murray who subsequently re-signed for us so bad was the abuse dished out that day. Get over yourself.

It was Loud and clear where I was sitting botty. Still Glenn must have thick skin .

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It was Loud and clear where I was sitting botty. Still Glenn must have thick skin .

Initially there was jeering because people thought Glenn had dived for a penalty. But after he stayed down it stopped

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Who do the fans want to replace Hodgson ? Think lampard would be a bad move for you lot

There’s no clear favourite with the fans , pretty much equal with frank and Sean just edging it. Let’s wait and see , it won’t be boring that’s for sure :smile:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There’s no clear favourite with the fans , pretty much equal with frank and Sean just edging it. Let’s wait and see , it won’t be boring that’s for sure :smile:

Having sat through several Palace games this season, I'm pretty sure it will.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
A genuine talent who has had a good breakthrough season and would hope to be pushing on next season.
Doesn’t always happen of course (Connolly for example) but still a blow for him.
Long term I think he has real potential to make it to international level

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015

To he honest and I was there, there was at first a lot of booing from the Albion fans as initially it looked like he dived, once people realised he was seriously injured, it stopped. So maybe both sides correct, but Palace Do like to spin stories involving Brighton, think they call Dunk a rapist as well, which he was never charged with and found not guilty of a lesser charge before the main trial ended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ah they’ve appeared a few days early. Quick question to the franchise fans - was the atmosphere last night as bad as it sounded? Did you see SEGW 4 dives clearly? Did you see the Arsenal fans taking the piss? Is it true the game didn’t even sell out? I guess that’s why Arsenal snapped up the remaining tickets?

As for Eve, good dribbler. Erm... bit of a luxury player though. He’s the one they’re banking on to replace the cheat if he goes... what’s this thread about again? Oh :lol:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton

What, sitting in your squat masturbating with your half and half scarf on?

You've never been anywhere near selhurst.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What, sitting in your squat masturbating with your half and half scarf on?

You've never been anywhere near selhurst.

He’s actually slipped up I noticed on the covid thread - he’s a man in his late 50s (I kid you not) with a WIFE (apparently) - I literally found this frightening :lol:

Def doesn’t go to games and logs on here straight after every 2010 win or we lose - must get out more :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here