Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Eze

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
This is a bloody disaster for Palace isn’t it?

New manager, loads out of contract, many others close to pension age and still in facilities fit for Queen Victoria. Its going to be fun next year.

Guess the upside is that Eze was brought in as the diving show pony has wanted offski for years, but having failed at Manure and looking more crap each season, the fading cheat isnt going to have any takers..... so Eze has a replacement!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Eze should be relaxed about this and just look at the fantastic work Palace medical team have done with Connor Wickham.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He's given his first interview since getting injured, and it sounds like he's not doing too well:

"I know it sounds funny but I just can't stand the pain..."

Best Commodores football gag since Chris was at the Albion:

"He scored once
Twice
Three times, O'Grady"

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
Class as always guys, laughing at the misfortune of a Palace player, and trotting out the same stuff about Wilf and Gareth. Remind me who the England manager was who didnt pick Wilf but did pick Dunky?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Class as always guys, laughing at the misfortune of a Palace player, and trotting out the same stuff about Wilf and Gareth. Remind me who the England manager was who didnt pick Wilf but did pick Dunky?

Great Stuff, Danny.

Fancy sharing your thoughts about Guinness Boy's qualities as a moderator?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Who specifically is laughing at him?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Wilf plays for Ivory Coast you dimbot.

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
Wilf plays for Ivory Coast you dimbot.

Wilf played for England in a friendly albeit as a sub for about 5 minutes, but then gave up with England and joined Ivory Coast as the biased ex-Palace manager didn't pick him

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Dim as always, old chap: literally NOBODY is laughing at the misfortune of the player, in fact quite a few have expressed sympathy for the lad, who is clearly a talent (if nowhere near the England squad) and also seems to be quite a nice kid.

We're laughing at PALACE's misfortune, which is an entirely different thing. Why is that tricky for you to understand? Or were you so desperate to claim the moral high ground, you totally missed the point of the thread?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Wilf played for England in a friendly albeit as a sub for about 5 minutes, but then gave up with England and joined Ivory Coast as the biased ex-Palace manager didn't pick him

Hodgson was the manager who didn't pick Zaha, he said he was going to play for Ivory Coast in November 2016, Southgate didn't get the job full time till Dec 2016.

He played 13 times for the U21 under Southgate

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Lol. Willfey threw a tantrum after 1 game of being a sub and then not being picked in the next squad and then 'picked'' Ivory Coast.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hodgson was the manager who didn't pick Zaha, he said he was going to play for Ivory Coast in November 2016, Southgate didn't get the job full time till Dec 2016.

No wonder Zaha had a face like a slapped arse in Roy's farewell photo yesterday :lolol:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

He played 13 times for the U21 under Southgate

No wonder Zaha had a face like a slapped arse in Roy's farewell photo yesterday :lolol:

so, if Wilf had waited 1 month he'd have got an England manager that would probably have picked him?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

You could look at that way, or simply he was not good enough and he himself threw his toys outta the pram instead of fighting and proving he is good enough, so took the easy road to get international football, which has worked out so well for him.

Similar story when he went to a big club", he could not cut the mustard and instead took the easy option and ended up with you lot again.

I think that tells you more about Wilf and than what your suggesting.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Wilf played for Ivory Coast in Nov 2016, the same month Southgate was given the job as England manager after a short spell as caretaker. "Gave up" a bit quick didn't he ?

[edit] I see those quicker to the draw have now covered this.

Next.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011

Had his arse slapped so hard it almost blew his fu**ing eyes out...

zahaha.jpg

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Dim as always, old chap: literally NOBODY is laughing at the misfortune of the player, in fact quite a few have expressed sympathy for the lad, who is clearly a talent (if nowhere near the England squad) and also seems to be quite a nice kid.

We're laughing at PALACE's misfortune, which is an entirely different thing. Why is that tricky for you to understand? Or were you so desperate to claim the moral high ground, you totally missed the point of the thread?

Very similar to you lot laughing at our misfortune when Muzza lay in agony at Selhurst .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here