Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Extra 500 Boro tickets already available

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
No sympathy I'm afraid.

Tickets were on sale a long time ago, if you needed the Fulham and QPR performances / results to push you into getting a ticket at this late stage, then you don't deserve to be there IMO.

Yeah, I don't deserve to go because I wasn't sure if I'd be in the country until last week.

:tosser:

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
No sympathy I'm afraid.

Tickets were on sale a long time ago, if you needed the Fulham and QPR performances / results to push you into getting a ticket at this late stage, then you don't deserve to be there IMO.

Personal circumstances can change between then and now. Don't be a dick.

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
I tried in 2 different browsers from 8:45 onwards whilst refreshing. They still didn't appear :lolol: Fuming!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
No sympathy I'm afraid.

Lots of people missed out first time around. And others, like me, couldn't commit back then as going means a major reshuffle of plans, seriously pissing off a long-standing client and foregoing work to the tune of hundreds of pounds (before I'd even have got started on the price of tickets and travel). But I'm sure you're a far more committed fan than me so thanks for the opinion.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
No sympathy I'm afraid.

That is total bollocks. I can't stand it when fans question other fans right to be there. If you support the Albion and you can get a ticket then you deserve to be there. Don't play the "I've more right to be there than you" card when you know nothing about other fan's histories with the Albion.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Personal circumstances can change between then and now. Don't be a dick.

Yep sure can, but doesn't stop you buying a ticket for potentially the clubs biggest game in years and then selling it on if 'circumstances' mean you can't attend.

I get it that a small minority of fans have had a change of circumstance over the past couple of weeks, but I'm also aware the larger majority of fans have simply left it too late and now seem 'hard done by' that they can't get a ticket.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
User Name

Yep sure can, but doesn't stop you buying a ticket for potentially the clubs biggest game in years and then selling it on if 'circumstances' mean you can't attend.

I get it that a small minority of fans have had a change of circumstance over the past couple of weeks, but I'm also the larger majority of fans have simply left it too late and now seem 'hard done by' that they can't get a ticket.

Even if that view were valid - it's not, it's b******* - are you absolutely sure that everyone who wanted a ticket first time around could get one? Because I know several people who missed out.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

I get it that a small minority of fans have had a change of circumstance over the past couple of weeks, but I'm also aware the larger majority of fans have simply left it too late and now seem 'hard done by' that they can't get a ticket.

You sanctimonious prick

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Keep your panties on girls , Harrys late in after partying all night with a panda so its just Beryl on her own answering the calls at the moment and she cant find the refresh buy ticket option button.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Well tickets were still available after we won at Birmingham and were readily available for the week leading up to the game.

As I've said, I appreciate the fact some supporters situations have changed and I feel for those that now can't get a ticket, but you have to appreciate the lack of sympathy for those that now want a ticket off the back of recent performances / results.

This isn't about being a better fan than anyone.

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011

I know many fans who are in this position that "don't deserve to be there" even though they have been to 10+ away games this season. A lot of fans (me included) only found out last week that they could go, so i'm sorry to say but you are talking rubbish.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I haven't been able to get one either time despite having 1140 points. What is the point of a loyalty scheme if it isn't used. The jump was massive between the two barriers last time 1250 down to 1050 and this time it was ST holders only, both times it came down to the speed of your internet connection nothing more. Seems they have no problem selling me a ticket for Brum midweek or Forest but the big game is a bloody free for all...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I got a ticket first time round but you sound like a right nob...as far as I recall they were sold out before the latest 2 home games you quote in your first post

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
giphy.gif

Try now , Harry is back .

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
I logged on a couple of minutes before 9. Had to queue for a minute. Got in. Went all the way to ' buy' screen. Got all the ' unavailability ' issues that early posters mentioned. Kept starting again at the ticket page and managed to buy a ticket at 9. 09.

So the system was obviously jammed up and not working quite correctly but it took at least ten minutes to sell out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here