Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Expectations 23/24

Heart and Soul

Jul 7, 2023
League: top 10. Anywhere in top 10 is ok. Arguably slightly below it as well depending on how other competitions go. I think we should prioritise Europe over the league this year.

Europa League: we should be top 8 but you never know, could get a difficult draw. But on average we are better than everyone and this is our best chance to win a cup because Manchester City won't be around.

FA Cup/League Cup: Would be very nice to stick around in them for as long as possible obv, but honestly I find it boring because either you'll eventually play City and it just sucks. Yes we've won and drawn against them but in both cases they didn't give a f***. When they do they are nearly impossible.

Imho this season is the best opportunity to win a trophy (Europa League). Would also mean playing in the CL against all the crazy, crazy big European teams. Imagine that.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
League Top 10.

Europa League Top 3 of group.

FA Cup 5th Round but never have any expectations for it. Life’s a rollercoaster, ride it.

League Cup, a new ground would be nice.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Premier League : Top 10, but I think we'll do better.
Europa League : Out after Group Stages
FA Cup : Quarter Finals
League Cup : Whatever. Give the kids a run out and see what happens.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Premier Lge........solid, out of trouble.......13th to 8th
Europa Lge.........not a scooby doo
FAC.........................out in 3rd round.....bum draw.....Villa away.
Lge Cup................out in 4th round.....bum draw.....Villa away.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Important not to do a West Ham and be looking over our shoulder far too deep into the season, which would probably mess up any push for trophies. Who really knows how this whole Europa League business is going to go?

Europa League! I still have to pinch myself. :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
High, very high. Best ever season because we will have some silverware at the end of it…Over the last three seasons I have gone from glass half empty to f*** me you’ve over filled it :smile:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Important not to do a West Ham
True.

I’d be very disappointed if 2023/24 saw us taken over by a couple of perverts whilst the supporter base become complete wankers in Peaky Blinders caps.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Seriously maintain top 10 and go deep in a cup.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Mid-table (8th - 14th)

Conkers deep in at least one cup, hopefully the Europa League, maybe also the FAC.

Play the U21s (and Robert Sanchez) in the League Cup. Lose to Morecambe on penalties.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here