Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Exeter are not out of this.......

... but better will be soon.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Go back then fool! :clap2:

I wonder if Gus will take off Murray, tactically, with 10 minutes left if it is still 1-1? Will he want to get the insurance of Kishishev onto the pitch to close out the 1-1 do we think? I would, personally, much as though I think we could win this game, I wouldn't want to risk losing it. A draw would be a good result from this game for me.

Why? We are top of the league playing against a bottom half team, we have to go for the win.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Go back then fool! :clap2:

I wonder if Gus will take off Murray, tactically, with 10 minutes left if it is still 1-1? Will he want to get the insurance of Kishishev onto the pitch to close out the 1-1 do we think? I would, personally, much as though I think we could win this game, I wouldn't want to risk losing it. A draw would be a good result from this game for me.

I'd rather we took Wood off then our goal machine at the moment!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Corner

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Corner.........come on

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Why? We are top of the league playing against a bottom half team, we have to go for the win.

But Exeter aren't a bottom half team at home, if you look at the full league table, their home form is easily in the top half. Any team that beats Sheffield Wednesday 5-1 need to be taken seriously. We've spent a lot of this game under the cosh, if we do get a 1-1 draw from this game then we'll have done well. But the way it's going at the moment, we could go and win this game now.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Boremuff 2-1 up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here