Exeter City v Brighton and Hove Albion “Official match thread”

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Wonderful play by El-Abd, curling cross from his left foot to the far post almost resulting in a goal.

Let's have a bit of balance in the El-Abd debate :smile:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
kebab being given it large and rightly so our most consistent defender of late

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Is this the game thread or slag off the injured keeper who is still the clubs No.1?

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
#

Ooops... dont say that! I said the same yesterday and got savaged by someone who believes you dont have a valid point of view unless you go regularly to the Albion. Us listeners know nothing you know! :facepalm:

mate there are some cocks on NSC just because they have a season ticket they think they are God...most of them are little kids..I had a season ticket first in 79 so as far as I am concerned they can f*** off

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
#

Ooops... dont say that! I said the same yesterday and got savaged by someone who believes you dont have a valid point of view unless you go regularly to the Albion. Us listeners know nothing you know! :facepalm:

I do manage to get to some away games each season , you were picked on because of your distant location.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
QUOTE=manilaseagull;3246285]mate there are some cocks on NSC just because they have a season ticket they think they are God...most of them are little kids..I had a season ticket first in 79 so as far as I am concerned they can f*** off[/QUOTE]

:bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks mate.... just what I wanted to hear!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is this the game thread or slag off the injured keeper who is still the clubs No.1?

Bear in mind that Gus will be rebuilding HIS own squad next season that will be Championship quality , it will be touch and go if FDM gets a new contract because of his injury record.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here