Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I'm 25 and I knew it was Classical Gas.

Do I get a prize?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
It's videos like this that make Player worth the subscription fee to me. That and the live* matchday commentary.

*about a 1 minute delay, so I find out what happens on NSC first anyway.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Took one of Calde's Sport psychology classes last year, seemed like a top bloke and had plenty of time to speak to everyone after. Also does a lot for AITC, I hope he stays at the club after his playing career.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Don't back track now, you said he was our next manager, and I've gone all in.

Gotta say I am on the Calde train for next manager when Gus and Tanno move on. Everything about the guy impresses as being the perfect fit for our club and his lack of managerial experience (we will be in the Prem by then) can be offset with the right assistant. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gotta say I am on the Calde train for next manager when Gus and Tanno move on. Everything about the guy impresses as being the perfect fit for our club and his lack of managerial experience (we will be in the Prem by then) can be offset with the right assistant. :thumbsup:
On occasion CMS has made it hard to be Team CMS, this season.
I've fought his corner but there have been times when I've had to walk away.

I'm so much in love with the idea of Calde at the helm, he could get us relegated to the The Ryman Isthmian League (Northern), and I'd still come out swinging.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Should we get promoted to the prem in the next couple of seasons I think Orlandi will be one of those who can actually cut it. As much as I'd love to have Calde's kids I feel he could cut a peripheral figure as a player but could have such a massive impact behind the scenes. Question is, would he be willing to step back at only 31/32?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here