Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Exclusive: Andrea (Seagulls Player)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
How does he have time for interviews inbetween his law course and the amount of hours he has to spend magisterially swooping around the internet to end debates over his nationality? I doubt the chap ever sleeps.
I wonder what language he dreams in.

Jimmy Grimble

Yeah, another enjoyable one. Orlandi seems an intelligent fella and he's very likeable.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I am TRYING to enjoy these videos, but Player is SO f***ing shit.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The more time goes on, the more I'd be very, very surprised if Calde WASN'T offered a coaching role here in the next few years. He seems to be a huge part of the clubs' infrastructure now, and is making himself as useful as possible to Gus.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Orlandi on Seagull Player

He really comes across as a right good guy, as does Calde (future Albion boss, in my opinion). Seagull Player is definitely trying it's best to get more entertaining. I thought the black and white 'cinematic' highlights of the Hull match were marvellous

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Adopts Robert Robinson voice: A question for the under 30s only - can anyone name the Spanish guitar at the beginning and end of the Orlandi article?

Guitars have names? I thought it was only BB King did that ...

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Great vid and even better choice of song!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He really comes across as a right good guy, as does Calde (future Albion boss, in my opinion). Seagull Player is definitely trying it's best to get more entertaining. I thought the black and white 'cinematic' highlights of the Hull match were marvellous

Without a doubt. It appears that the club is now employing some decent video production staff now - everything from the content to the editing is very professional.

In regards to the video, just HOW important is Calde to the teams morale. An absolute professional who seems to be acting as a bridge between any divide between the nationalities. Fortunately he's a quality player too.

Like I said - be shocked if he wasn't offered some sort of coaching role on retirement...and eventually more perhaps...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good video. I quite like a bit of insight into the players other than the 90mins we get every week. Seems a level headed fellow.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Whats the music to that hull cinematic video from ? ive heard it somewhere on the telly and its doing my swede in that i cant remember what to

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Whats the music to that hull cinematic video from ? ive heard it somewhere on the telly and its doing my swede in that i cant remember what to

O2 Sports Priority thing I believe?

Adopts Robert Robinson voice: A question for the under 30s only - can anyone name the Spanish guitar at the beginning and end of the Orlandi article?

A Radio 2 favourite of many years standing - "Classical Gas" by Mason Williams. Not under 30 so does this count?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The more time goes on, the more I'd be very, very surprised if Calde WASN'T offered a coaching role here in the next few years. He seems to be a huge part of the clubs' infrastructure now, and is making himself as useful as possible to Gus.
Don't back track now, you said he was our next manager, and I've gone all in.

- - - Updated - - -

A Radio 2 favourite of many years standing - "Classical Gas" by Mason Williams. Not under 30 so does this count?

I don't have Player but would have guessed that.

At least Player isn't predictable!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here