Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Excitement Levels - Sunday

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
on bus to Brighton after a slight change of plan. excitement is kicking in now. feels massively different to our last trip

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For reasons of bowel management, I had a massive sausage egg chips tomato and mushrooms at around 4 yesterday afternoon, and nothing more than light vittles since. I always 'feel' OK on these occasions but my colon tends to beg to differ.

The boy will arrive in half an hour. Mrs T will drive us to the station, then we'll team up with the Brighton contingent and make our way to a secret destination for lunch. And some drinkies.

Better get ready - back for grumbles later, this evening. Seagulls!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
For reasons of bowel management, I had a massive sausage egg chips tomato and mushrooms at around 4 yesterday afternoon, and nothing more than light vittles since. I always 'feel' OK on these occasions but my colon tends to beg to differ.

The boy will arrive in half an hour. Mrs T will drive us to the station, then we'll team up with the Brighton contingent and make our way to a secret destination for lunch. And some drinkies.

Better get ready - back for grumbles later, this evening. Seagulls!

The update on your bowels has helped take the edge off my excitement :wink:

Have a great time :albion2:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Youngest daughter (16) been planning her wardrobe all week with 'this better than this'. Painted nails 3 different colours yesterday.

Had it all planned last night and then 3 wardrobe changes this morning. Leave in 21 mins and not yet meltdown stage but can see it coming as her butterflies are getting critical levels.

Mine ramping up too.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Genuine question, do you still need to stay inside if you have covid? Isn't it just strong flu now ?
I don't know. I think I'll have to self quarantine for 7 days. I get my official pcr test result tomorrow. If it's positive I have to contact my local council. They'll let me know.

This is for Japan though. No idea what the rules are in England.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Leaving soon. Excitement level only low to moderate. Possibly due to really wanting to break our FA cup Wembley winless streak, especially against those mother fukkers. Still haven't forgiven or forgotten '83.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Trepidation has overtaken excitement now, due to what has happened on these types of days before. I know we are good, they are evil but there is still something niggling about the whole day that is stopping me enjoying the occasion

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The update on your bowels has helped take the edge off my excitement :wink:

Have a great time :albion2:
A very pleasant day with excellent company.

Plus we don't have to look forward to having our trousers roughly lowered, and a blue moon shoved repeatedly up our jacksy. That's a job fit only for ManUre. Could be quite entertaining.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here