Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Excited for Saturday already!!!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Feeling a big build up for Saturday. With other 3pm Saturday fixtures being moved, this feels big, really big, season defining big....or maybe just a league game and 3 pts on the table.

What can go wrong?

Huddersfield are the league's top scorers over the last 10 games, netting 19 times compared to our 10 goals. Over those 10 games they've picked up 17 points compared to our 12. They've conceded 11 goals compared to our 14.

It is going to be a really tough game. Anyone thinking this is 3 home games and a nice 9 points is going to be in for a scare. We're going to have to be top drawer Saturday and so are our fans. Each and every one of us has a responsibility to get our own predetermined level of alcohol in our systems that negates worry, nervousness and tension, where the only enjoyment of the game comes from singing, a lot. You have heard our government, 14 units, save them up people because these need to be cashed in on Saturday!!!! :drink:
[emoji23]

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I am a tad more now this morning. After walking for close to 90 minutes, a little shiveringly, to work, a chap in his mid-20s said something to me. I removed my earphones and gave a polite "you what?". "We're going to stuff you on Saturday!" he shouted, with a northern grin on his face. "Uddersfield are ya?" "Aye, see you down there for your stuffing!"
He'd spotted the badge on my scarf as i approached. I like a bit of pavement rivalry and it made me a bit more thrilled about Saturday coming.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I have a very strong feeling Knockaert, having settled in for a couple of games, will have an absolute blinder.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Huddersfield Examiner spam.
Clicked on the link earlier in this thread to view the page. Few minutes later I got an email from their website addressed to me. How did they do that? I did not give them my email address and did not click through to another page.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Saturday delivered. Still happy about an all round good day. My U10 team trained well in the morning, quick lunch and in the Cyclist by 1.15pm. At the ground by 2.30pm. The team did the business. Can't ask for more than that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here