Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Excited for Saturday already!!!

el punal

As I mentioned elsewhere: Huddersfield have a cup replay at Reading tomorrow night to play too. Extra-time, penalties and a rubbish coach journey home with lots of closed motorways please.

And a few sendings-off, the ref abandoning the game with 5 minutes of extra time to go because of a blizzard, the coach gets stuck in a snow drift just outside Reading, and there's a rogue elephant on the rampage, and . . . .

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I do think this game is really crucial. Huddersfield are in a rich vein of form, so it really should test us much more than Bolton, for instance. Winning the game will also set us up nicely for the Brentford game who are a tricky team, but are becoming unsettled in this transfer window, which might mean one or two of their stalwarts are no longer with them by the time we play.
We need to start with that intensity and score first. Given that Huddersfield have a good track record of scoring late goals, if we do score first, then we may well need to score again to protect our lead. It'll be nice for us to score a few. Especially given we've managed just one since QPR.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
As I mentioned elsewhere: Huddersfield have a cup replay at Reading tomorrow night to play too. Extra-time, penalties and a rubbish coach journey home with lots of closed motorways please.

First away game for a couple of years :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Given they are travelling back North on Wednesday, and not first thing, and then coming down on Friday again, you think they'd just stay down South between the two games.

Young lads, three days without the WAGs? Imagine the sexual tension :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Huddersfield have gone from 2-0 up to 2-3 down . . . .

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
I'm always excited about Albion games. Even more if we bring in another striker or play Wilson down the middle where he should be payed!!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Confess I don't know much about Hudders (bad fan I know - sorry!) - so how pivotal is Hogg to them? Will it severely inconvenience them on Saturday, or will it only have a minor effect?

He is their regular holding midfielder, so yes, could be an important miss.

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here