Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ex-Liverpool player Howard Gayle turns down MBE

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
No politics shouldn't be whites only , but blacks can't keep claiming to be " just as British as you are" on one hand whilst on the other hand claiming some sort of different status and pursuing an agenda against the country they claim equal status/nationality of , as for omitting the word "claim" , do you know gayle's ancestry ?? Is he west Indian ? African ? I doubt you know so I also doubt you can "safely" omit the word claim.

White guy turns down an MBE = principled.

Black guy turns down an MBE = pursuing an agenda against the country thus jeopardising the right of any black person to identify as British.

As for your other point, I'm sure you know that West Indians have African ancestry so I have know idea what you're getting at.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
If you go back along the "chains" , one finds that all black West Indians are of African ancestry.

Yes I know , some with a little bit of Indian or Chinese thrown in, your point being ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You're lumping everyone into one group, which is shameful. You're saying that just because some black people have a problem with the history of Britain, no other black people can say they're as British as you.

Seriously, how can you be so stupid to think "but blacks can't keep claiming" as if the millions of them only have one voice.
How can you be so stupid to think I'm branding all blacks with that statement ? Just because I didn't put "some blacks" are you really that thick ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
White guy turns down an MBE = principled.

Black guy turns down an MBE = pursuing an agenda against the country thus jeopardising the right of any black person to identify as British.

As for your other point, I'm sure you know that West Indians have African ancestry so I have know idea what you're getting at.
first of all I have NEVER said that people of whatever colour are "principled" or not for turning down an MBE and i defy you to show me where I have , as for your second point , you reveal a stunning ignorance in respect of blacks in Liverpool and the varied ancestry they possess, as I said you don't know whether his ancestry is West Indian or African , if it's African how do you KNOW his ancestors were enslaved ? ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How can you be so stupid to think I'm branding all blacks with that statement ?
That is what you did:
blacks can't keep claiming to be " just as British as you are" on one hand whilst on the other hand claiming some sort of different status and pursuing an agenda against the country they claim equal status/nationality of

Just because I didn't put "some blacks" are you really that thick ?
You're wrong, grouping them all together is exactly what you did. You're saying that they're claiming to be British on one hand, while claiming a different status on the other. Name them. Who has said that exactly?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
That is what you did:

You're wrong, grouping them all together is exactly what you did. You're saying that they're claiming to be British on one hand, while claiming a different status on the other. Name them. Who has said that exactly?

***sigh*** I didn't tar them all as one homogenous group but you carry on claiming that if you want , and plenty of blacks have claimed it , google it, I can't be bothered , or are you too busy perfecting some weird dance to impress your kids ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
***sigh*** I didn't tar them all as one homogenous group but you carry on claiming that if you want , and plenty of blacks have claimed it , google it, I can't be bothered , or are you too busy perfecting some weird dance to impress your kids ?
You carry on being racist to impress yours.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
first of all I have NEVER said that people of whatever colour are "principled" or not for turning down an MBE and i defy you to show me where I have , as for your second point , you reveal a stunning ignorance in respect of blacks in Liverpool and the varied ancestry they possess, as I said you don't know whether his ancestry is West Indian or African , if it's African how do you KNOW his ancestors were enslaved ? ?

No you didn't say that anyone was principled for turning down an MBE but would you question a white bloke's Britishness if he turned one down? Your comments make it sound like you have a problem with uppity blacks. Did refusing an honour make Bowie or Lennon less British?

And no I don't know the specifics of Gayle's heritage but I think it's safe to say that he has African ancestry and that some Africans were exploited by the British Empire.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here