Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ev's JS AECS Watch substitution (3/9/10)

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Really love these updates and can never get bored with seeing photos of the shrine.Excellent quality and choice of angles Ev.:thumbsup:

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Is there going to be any filling in above the cladded area and below the top of the west stand ?

It looks OK on the east stand as there is just a space, but looks a little odd (naff ?) seeing the concrete underneath of the top tier from outside.

:amex:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
great photos!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lovely stuff. Looks like the sexy blue transluscent roofing is coming along a TREAT on the east stand. Can't wait to see some aerial shots when thats in place.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Best ever set.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
am i right in thinking that the stadium will be 'finished from the outside' by the end of september?

Are you serious?! In the next 27 days?! You can see from the photos there is a lot of external cladding etc still to do. That may have been a previous target, but my guess is by end of this year, with external works (hard/soft landscaping etc) going into early next year. Meanwhile they will be well underway with the internal fit out of the watertight areas.

I'm relaxed that they will be finished by next May, but dont think it will be much before.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Fab. I still can't believe it's going to be ours!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Excellent pics Ev-thanks. Batch 3-#2: it looks bloody awesome!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Hands up who has got a green waste lorry on their desktop background.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
Is there going to be any filling in above the cladded area and below the top of the west stand ?

It looks OK on the east stand as there is just a space, but looks a little odd (naff ?) seeing the concrete underneath of the top tier from outside.

:amex:

i think you will be able to see the back of the top tier terracing because ive seen it like that at mk dongs and the emirates.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
off topic a bit...what is that SHITEHOUSE train at the Station? Is that one of the trains that used to serve Easy Croydon from London Bridge?

Where is the Electrostar trains?

Is this train what we are going to be hearded on to after a game?

These are the ancient 313 series trains basic run of the mill 3 car no aircon no toilets fodder, i beleive southern have loaned out a number of electrostars for use on the overground leading up to and during the olympics , the trains in the pic are currently being used on the shorter routes eg ,brighton - seaford , the hove shuttle and shortly i think brighton to littlhampton,they are to be refurbished with a passenger info system and new seats, dosent really help when you need a slash but there you go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here