Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evolution and Big Bang are lies from Hell

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I have just posted this on twitter, but it's relevant to this discussion. Here is proof* that the earth IS only 6000 or so years old.

http://youngearth.com/

* may contain no proof

I have jut found this in that link:

"Jesus to David is approximately 1000 years, David to Abraham is 1000 years, Abraham to Noah is 1000 years, Noah to Adam is 1000 years, and Adam was created on the sixth day. "

Well, I'm convinced. The world is 6,012 and 6 days old and I have been lied to all my life. Now I see the light. I'm going to tell the leprechaun in my shed.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Over simplistic it is but that doesn't make it any less true.

What I struggle to understand though, is how God can allow things like that girl getting shot to happen in his name. To me this either is strong evidence that he doesn't exsist or strong evidence that he is the vengeful hateful god of the old testiment. I just cannot accept that the god of the new testiment, or jesus would allow such hideous things to be done in their name.

Sorry but...what??
The New T has Jesus as a human incarnation of God's spirit merely interpreting the Old T exerpts for his fellow Jews.
As for God allowing whatever - try telling him to stop you making a cuppa, slapping a ho', turning on the tv or bombing a market in Iraq. It is all the handywork of man to do crap.
Nature will befall quakes and floods and take good and bad indiscriminately.

There simply is no intelligent being or doing behind any of it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm just about to roll a spiff, I might come back here later.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
All a bit of harmless nonsense isn't it ? Religion I mean.
If you feel happier having an imaginary friend then no harm done really.
My niece - when she was 5 or 6 used to have an imaginary fried called nuisance , who she used to blame if her mum asked her who had done this or who had done that. It was sweet.
I went to a catholic school and tried really hard to ' get the faith' but it must never came to me. If you get it bad when you're young then even the proof of evolution won't sway you.
My sister is devout and I have to steal clear of conversations about Christianity because I don't want to appear rude and end up calling her a crank.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here