Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Everton

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
First time to Goodison for me tomorrow. Three of us staying at an Airbnb near the stadium and taking in the resident Beatles tribute band at the (not actually the real) Cavern in the evening 👍🏼

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
If you like your beer I'd recommend going to the Ship & Mitre, about a five-minute walk from Lime Street. You'll walk past the shuttle buses on the way, which I've always found to be pretty decent. Bit of a bun fight to get on way back, or take a leisurely stroll back into the centre.
Ship & Mitre is excellent. Ridiculous selections of beer

Also Philharmonic (but going the wrong way), Dr Duncans, Baltic Fleet by the dock, Dispensary, Excelsior, Vernon, Lion Tavern, Bridewell, and many many more.

Tfitz12

Jan 2, 2023
Used to live in Liverpool and as a heads up, the walk back to town goes through Everton park which is hairy at best of times but bonfire night can be a different story in liverpool. Probably best off looking for alternative travel eg bus or taxi

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Used to live in Liverpool and as a heads up, the walk back to town goes through Everton park which is hairy at best of times but bonfire night can be a different story in liverpool. Probably best off looking for alternative travel eg bus or taxi
You’re kidding right?

38k odd football fans all leaving similar time at 5pm on a Saturday, this isn’t the Marseille thread lad 😂

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here