PREMIER LEAGUE

Venue: Goodison Park
Date: Saturday 3rd October 2020
Kick-off: 15:00 BST
Referee: Simon Hooper
Assistants: Derek Eaton, Scott Ledger
Fourth Official: Jonathan Moss
VAR: Kevin Friend

Got this far and decided to go for a long walk this afternoon. The anguish:reward ratio just isn't worth it.​

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I think Everton will have done their homework and will be looking to draw fouls around the box. I hope that Potter has recognized this area of weakness and has been working to plug this glaring gap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
I think Everton will have done their homework and will be looking to draw fouls around the box. I hope that Potter has recognized this area of weakness and has been working to plug this glaring gap.

Yep. GP must thank his lucky stars every week that he can simply read NSC and immediately know how to run the show... he'd be nothing without us.:moo:

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Yep. GP must thank his lucky stars every week that he can simply read NSC and immediately know how to run the show... he'd be nothing without us.:moo:

Haha..i don’t think he reads it as he seems to have other ideas

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Super tough game chaps.

Please, an advanced message just in the likely event that we lose this one.... Toys must remain in pram & beds must remain dry.

Graham Potter's Blue & White Army!

Easy to say now, but if the game is lost we all know what NSC will look like for the next couple of days.

That said, I'm sure the panic and doomsday feelings wont be shared by the squad even if it would end badly today. There's no bedwetters in this squad.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Richarlison is fit.

And I don't mean that in a :love: way.

He’s gonna cry in a minute!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9535783 said:
[tweet]1312376863545724933[/tweet]

5-2-1-2 then it appears. Surprised Connolly is starting as thought we’d go for an extra man in the middle with Alzate and Bissouma

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
wtf AJ not even on the bench - thought he was subbed early in the cup so he could play this weekend - obviously not.

He won’t off early because he strained his hamstring. Otherwise he would have played the full 90 and Maupay wouldn’t have been involved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here