Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I think we can dominate the midfield.

We just need one of the back three to push up and do a job on Hamez.

If we concede any soft goals we are ****ed, but Webster, Dunk & White have the opportunity to win this one for us by helping keep a clean sheet.
Who is Hamez? I honestly think James needs to be watched.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
What a civilised forum! More complimentary about us than us [emoji23]

Bit hard on themselves too when considering how they’ll score against us:

“We need to be clinical with set pieces as we should be the bigger side.”

I’m sure they’ve got more in the locker than just set pieces.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Tough one this, expecting to lose but hoping to win, the big thing in our favour is that Lawro has us down for our usual 2-0 defeat. Fingers crossed that the boys do us proud!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
It's the same for most scousers. They generally know their football and are an honest bunch when it comes to the opposition

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If we can play as well as we did against Man U and Newcastle, defend a little better and get the rub of the green we might get something today. Looks the world like a home win, but you’d be a brave man to put it in your acca.

I’m going for a 1-1.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
They are averaging 14.7 shots per game in the league this season, their highest rate in the Premier League.

:wozza:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mrs T has arrange a family schlep round Sheffeld Park this afternoon, come rain or rain. I have set the tellybox to record, and will try to stay oblivious till later today for a 'good as live' re-enactment of the evisceration. No cheeky txting now (any chums stumbling across this; in any case you should realise by now I check my phone only once a week anyway :whistle::drool:)

Wheel loose.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Have you seen who's reffing ? He hates us with a passion.

Absolutely no chance.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm expecting a sound whooping today. Our three previous premier league visits have seen us not only lose but not even turn up. And that was while Everton were bang average. Now they're a really good side what chance have we got? And Hooper as ref! It all points to a shellacking.

I'll still tune in and stay up past my bed time to watch it though in the vain hope that history, form and Hooper are somehow overturned and we come away with a point or even win.

Really though I'm just hoping for another entertaining game. It's nice having a team that can go toe to toe with anyone* in the division.

*to not jinx things I should say...'so far'. It's nice having a team that's gone toe to toe with everyone so far

Auckland seagull

Aug 26, 2016
Same bets every week. $25 Albion to win, $5 on Albion 2-1 and $5 Dunky to score. Only one Carlsberg moment in 2 years - v Arsenal in June when all my ducks lined up...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here