Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i just said to my lovely wife ....theyre gonna score here i said ....no they won't she said ......lewis dunk will never play for england ....our defending from corners and free kicks is ****ing woeful , you can't blame potter for it , these boys have been defending corners since they were 8 yrs old at the other end our options on set pieces are pathetic .....we showed what we can do when we attack ffs , i know its everton and i know its pissing down but **** me dead why go all the way to merseyside to play like a bunch of goons ffs...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ryan is the problem IMO. Every team knows he won't come to claim anything, as do our defence. We need someone commanding in goal more than we need a keeper who can play short passes.

Is he f**k :rolleyes:

Far more to do with Potter wilfully breaking up the Dunk-Duffy Barrier and installing something far weaker

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
We need a proper number 2 keeper that can challenge or replace Ryan
It’s so frustrating and the biggest worry is Potter will not change his beliefs going to keep conceding Goals like the 2 we have today and he come out and say the same 2 things we need to learn from this and he believes in the players

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Lallana on for Alzate soon please. No criticism of Alzate - he should still start alongside Bissouma next game, but right now we need an older, more experienced head in there - plus Hoops is salivating at the thought of giving him a red.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
We need a proper number 2 keeper that can challenge or replace Ryan
It’s so frustrating and the biggest worry is Potter will not change his beliefs going to keep conceding Goals like the 2 we have today and he come out and say the same 2 things we need to learn from this and he believes in the players
We need a new goalie FFS

He's soooooo sh1t

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
We've got Webster playing his 4th Prem game on the left of a 3, We've got White playing his 4th Prem game on the right of a 3, We've got Dunk playing his 4th Prem game in the middle of that 3? Sometimes things take time?

Whilst that is very true, there’s no need to be so weak in the air, playing LCB, RCB or middle of the 3 doesn’t excuse not jumping for headers.

Very disappointing that both headers were inside the 6 yard box, could Ryan have come for either?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Right, we’re not out of this. Come on lads, let’s do ‘em.

:bhasign:

The second goal looked more like a weak jump from Webster, if you can’t get the ball you at least deny the attacker a free header by getting into him

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Frustrating that we stopped the better team scoring from open play and managed to nick a goal. Yet we insist on shooting ourselves in the foot. Terrible defending from set pieces AGAIN.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Why are we so adverse to having a pot.

It's a treacherous surface with a weak goalie low on confidence but still we don't shoot !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here