Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Everton v Chelsea

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
I’m struggling to understand why anyone wouldn’t want Leeds, Leeds, Leeds to be relegated. It would be difficult to find a more entitled fan base!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I’m struggling to understand why anyone wouldn’t want Leeds, Leeds, Leeds to be relegated. It would be difficult to find a more entitled fan base!

I'd find it ****ing hilarious if Leeds went down, most entitled fanbase I've ever encountered as you say, BUT I think they'll be down there again next season, particularly as Phillips is seemingly desperately seeking a move away - Everton would surely get their act together if they survive this season. Tough call for me but think I'm just backing Everton to go down out of choice.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
The most racist club in the country!? Eh??
They certainly are a big club too and around the top 10 in the country.

Would be very funny to see them go down though what with squad they have and the money they've wasted.

It would also be fun to beat Leeds at Elland Road though and drop them into a relaxation spot

Much as it would be fun to beat Leeds at Elland Road, I don't think they would regard a place in the bottom three as a relaxation spot just now.:lolol:

I love to see a big club like Everton with their entitled fanbase suffer, so they are top of my list to go down. But Dirty Leeds with their numbnuts fanbase throwing balls of paper at the Man City players made a good case to push Everton off the top spot and go down instead. Burnley can wait till next season. Interesting how the fan shots in the stands showed they were almost all white male. I managed to count four women crushed up in a freeze frame once I noticed, but it seems typical of Burnley somehow that they wouldn't have a diverse fan base.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I’m unclear as to why Farhad Moshiri hasn’t been treated in exactly the same way as Abramovic.

If Everton go down - with their debt and wages - unless they come straight back up then they are in serious trouble.

I’d rather see Everton stay up and Leeds go down. And I always want to see Chelsea lose. A club who tried to destroy the Premier League and made scant apology for it deserves a beating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You know 18th place is a win/win situation when everyone is rooting for it not to be Bumley.

For me it has to be Everton.
The Leeds' time will come, Frank Lampard's Everton might just be now or never.

Come on Chelsea.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
That would be beyond hilarious. Everton fans will need GPS to find Rotherham (have they ever played them?) never mind Forest Green Rovers.
I met an Everton fan once, he had no idea where brighton was..

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I met an Everton fan once, he had no idea where brighton was..

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

I'm not excusing it, but in fairness a lot of their fans seem to be supporters of their local team, unlike many in the Prem. So their sense of southern geography will be a little flaky, as would many of us be about the north.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I would love to see Everton go down.

Frank Lampard's Derby County's Frank Lampard's Chelsea's Frank Lampard's Everton, with Frank Lampard at the helm.

As my son used to say, 15 years ago: sweet.

:lolol:

Sweet has been replaced with sick

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
everton, fat frank, and half a billion would be the most amusing,

for burnley and leeds, there is always next year

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
Everton for me. The most boring club in the world and I've knownñ a few toffee men.

Good season =5th to 8th.
Average season= 7th to 10th
Poor season = 8th to 12th.
Rinse and repeat.

One of my good friends whose an Evertonian and had a love affair with cup games, why? Because it was the only way he could get new grounds in. Sometimes a reset is good unless it goes on a bit too long like 40 plus years.:shrug:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
You really do believe in dotting the i's and crossing the t's don't you?

As designated 'can't catch us' thread updater, I feel these distinctions are important.

Ironically, one of my friends once told me she recognises my handwriting because I often don't dot my Is.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Everton for me. The most boring club in the world and I've knownñ a few toffee men.

Good season =5th to 8th.
Average season= 7th to 10th
Poor season = 8th to 12th.
Rinse and repeat.

One of my good friends whose an Evertonian and had a love affair with cup games, why? Because it was the only way he could get new grounds in. Sometimes a reset is good unless it goes on a bit too long like 40 plus years.:shrug:

Exactly, the most boring, utterly pointless club, even Port Vale are more interesting. Boring players, from Adrian Heath in the 80s through to Andros Townsend today, boring characterless kits, Frank Dullard at the helm the icing on the cake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here