Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Everton v Chelsea

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't want to detract from your dislike of Everton but how do you define big club? History? Fanbase? They're comfortably top ten for both.
They are indeed. Not quite sure how a club that has relatively recently played in the champions League, is moving to a 50,000 seat stadium, won the league and other trophies in living memory and hasn't been outside the top fight since 1951 can be considered "not top 10".

Leeds by contrast have spent as many seasons since the war outside the top flight as in it, and Newcastle haven't won a trophy since 1971.

Anyway, this is typical. I can count on one hand the number of times a season I want Chelsea to win a game, and they invariably disappoint.

I'd also like to say I find Tuchel an objectionable little gobshite.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
The rotter!

Even the slicked back hair is villainous! But that really is the best save I've seen for a while. Not only getting the well struck shot away but the speed with which he get across there.

Please God let him now make an awful howler! :lolol:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Chelsea doing a lot of sideways passes at walking pace…

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I know it’s not fashionable but I think Frank Lampard can be a decent manager.

Many more I would rather see fail, Gerard for sure. Franks only crime seems to have been that he played for Chelsea, hasn’t stolen anything, or been involved in the underworld. Just had an honest journeyman footballer as a father, and has been dicking a right sort that we would all love to have been lucky enough to pull.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Fantastic performance from Everton, no way they're going down playing like this, let's hope they can hold on now.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
All James keeps doing is smacking the ball at the player directly in front of him

D

Deleted member 2719

Like him or loath him, Pickford has been on fire today and made some massive saves.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Easily pleased the blue bin dippers. Really hope they still go down

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Before watching this match I didn't care too much who went down...........now it's gotta be Everton and all their time wasting crap. Mind you Chelsea were poor.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Jordan Pickford 1 - 0 Chelsea

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Absolutely useless ref yet again. Is anyone seriously saying that Everton didn't waste at the very least 2 minutes of injury time yet he adds on around 50 seconds. Drives me mental. It's the easiest job a ref has. Mind you Chelsea would never have scored.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here