Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Everton roll call - and pre match pub

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Apparently life expectancy in the Liverpool area ( and Manchester ) is almost 9 years lower than for people that live in Brighton & Hove .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Swerving this one sadly, no chance of being able to do the journey carrying this bloody chest infection that’s already mucked most of Xmas and New Year up :shootself

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
There are some seats left - I am assuming they don't have very good view anyone know what their like?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Attachments

• 7AB687A5-F258-4315-9A71-B61A2FD49F41.jpeg
    7AB687A5-F258-4315-9A71-B61A2FD49F41.jpeg
    927.4 KB · Views: 29

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
yeah that is one advantage of lower seats but not great to watch though. I sit low in WSU near halfway line , can see all the game .....not going to get that away but most places i have had ok views.... I guess the tickets are withdrawn tonight.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
yeah that is one advantage of lower seats but not great to watch though. I sit low in WSU near halfway line , can see all the game .....not going to get that away but most places i have had ok views.... I guess the tickets are withdrawn tonight.
They are e-tickets that are left, so in theory should be available until kick off or thereabouts.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Apparently life expectancy in the Liverpool area ( and Manchester ) is almost 9 years lower than for people that live in Brighton & Hove .
Apparently this is the product of call me Dave's attempt to narrow the North South divide. When it didn't work they started to secretly kill off the northerners
It was a Bally good effort old bean. Normally I’d leap out out of my skin, it’s exactly the sort of mistake I made.

Had this one ready though ;)
And just to shove my comedy 'up my bollocks' (copywrite R Keane) I have just found out no bugger is televising it :facepalm:

:shootself

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Apparently this is the product of call me Dave's attempt to narrow the North South divide. When it didn't work they started to secretly kill off the northerners

And just to shove my comedy 'up my bollocks' (copywrite R Keane) I have just found out no bugger is televising it :facepalm:

:shootself
not on TV anywhere in the world?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here