Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton parking

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
What happened? I logged in at 9.00 and the parking showed system error, sold out by 9.01.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
There were 45 left when I logged in at 9am. More will be released…… but when?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
You may have noticed, it isn't so common to post a starting gun thread for parking on NSC..... I've been guilty myself in the past, but when I carefully make my diary notes to log in at 9.00 to get a ticket and still don't get one, I find the reminder to those who don't really annoying, especially as I now need someone to blame.:dunky:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
You may have noticed, it isn't so common to post a starting gun thread for parking on NSC..... I've been guilty myself in the past, but when I carefully make my diary notes to log in at 9.00 to get a ticket and still don't get one, I find the reminder to those who don't really annoying, especially as I now need someone to blame.:dunky:
Sorry mate. I thought I’d left it a couple of minutes for you and Swindon Seagull to get in

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
It’s crazy to think there are 45+ of us sitting there with our finger on the trigger at 9am to pay £15 to leave our car somewhere for a few hours!
Crazy indeed, although I reckon there's nearer 120+ fingers assuming we're all are single digit typists.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It’s crazy to think there are 45+ of us sitting there with our finger on the trigger at 9am to pay £15 to leave our car somewhere for a few hours!
£30 fine in local area, but get away a lot quicker! Have done this before :)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Result! Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here