Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton parking

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
What happened? I logged in at 9.00 and the parking showed system error, sold out by 9.01.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
There were 45 left when I logged in at 9am. More will be released…… but when?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
You may have noticed, it isn't so common to post a starting gun thread for parking on NSC..... I've been guilty myself in the past, but when I carefully make my diary notes to log in at 9.00 to get a ticket and still don't get one, I find the reminder to those who don't really annoying, especially as I now need someone to blame.:dunky:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
You may have noticed, it isn't so common to post a starting gun thread for parking on NSC..... I've been guilty myself in the past, but when I carefully make my diary notes to log in at 9.00 to get a ticket and still don't get one, I find the reminder to those who don't really annoying, especially as I now need someone to blame.:dunky:
Sorry mate. I thought I’d left it a couple of minutes for you and Swindon Seagull to get in

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
It’s crazy to think there are 45+ of us sitting there with our finger on the trigger at 9am to pay £15 to leave our car somewhere for a few hours!
Crazy indeed, although I reckon there's nearer 120+ fingers assuming we're all are single digit typists.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It’s crazy to think there are 45+ of us sitting there with our finger on the trigger at 9am to pay £15 to leave our car somewhere for a few hours!
£30 fine in local area, but get away a lot quicker! Have done this before :)

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Result! Thanks.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here