Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everton fan here

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would hate it if we sold him for 5 million or less. I don't generally go in for this over estimating player values but I make an exception in Bridcutts case. If he is going to go, I want it to be worthwhile. 5 million is not IMO. Surely 7 , 8 plus. I'm probably being ridiculous but I don't care. The bloke is gravy.

BigDunc'sBurglar

Jan 27, 2013
Lived in Wavertree for almost six years as i originally came here for uni & ended up staying. Living near Lark Lane now. You?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Lived in Wavertree for almost six years as i originally came here for uni & ended up staying. Living near Lark Lane now. You?

Lived (in a fourteen year period) in Tuebrook, Anfield, Wavertree, Edge Lane, Old Swan and Knotty Ash.

Lark Lane, last year I went to a very good cafe there. That area has really gone upwards as has loads of Liverpool since I first knew the city in the early 90's.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Bridcutt? No. You want Ryan Harley!!!!

Post of the year.

Harley is known as the MAGICIAN. We have loaned him out to MK Dons because he was tearing the Championship apart, so we thought we would give the division a break for a while.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
must be a serious typo as bridcutt is merely a development squad quality. but harley will still cost you a bit as he is so vital to us. honest :rolleyes:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Bridcutt's biggest weakness is his lack of height. Moyes doesn't tend to sign short arses does he?!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Bridcutt's biggest weakness is his lack of height. Moyes doesn't tend to sign short arses does he?!

Leighton Baines, Leon Osman, Steven Pienaar, Seamus Coleman, Diniyar Bilyaletdinov, that American bloke they had on loan a couple of times.

Height isn't a drawback, not when you're Bridcutt-good.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
First of all, unlucky yesterday. Really impressed with what Poyet has done with you guys. Came down to the Amex for the 1st time for the Newcastle game - that is a fantastic stadium.

There was a rumour at the Reebok y'day that Moyes was looking to sign Bridcutt. I've only seen him in the two cup games to be honest, but he has looked a class apart on both occasions against PL teams. Apparently Moyes is interested because LB only has six months left on his contract? Is he likely to move? And do you think he could cut it in the Prem?

Regardless, I hope you get promoted as from the a neutral's perspective you are a really well run club with playing excellent football.

Cheers

PS - Vicente?!

Total pants, can't tackle and gets a nosebleed whenever he gets over the halfway line!

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
You've seen him cross the halfway line? I didn't know he had. The goals he was credited with were just typically overhit passes which got lucky.

Very good point but then I didn't know he had scored any goals either - well not for a helluva long time anyway!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Bridcutt lol fill your boots mate. Shame i quite liked Everton thought they had better scouts then that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here