Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everton fan here

BigDunc'sBurglar

Jan 27, 2013
First of all, unlucky yesterday. Really impressed with what Poyet has done with you guys. Came down to the Amex for the 1st time for the Newcastle game - that is a fantastic stadium.

There was a rumour at the Reebok y'day that Moyes was looking to sign Bridcutt. I've only seen him in the two cup games to be honest, but he has looked a class apart on both occasions against PL teams. Apparently Moyes is interested because LB only has six months left on his contract? Is he likely to move? And do you think he could cut it in the Prem?

Regardless, I hope you get promoted as from the a neutral's perspective you are a really well run club with playing excellent football.

Cheers

PS - Vicente?!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I hope he watched him at Blackburn.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Bridcutt? Na, he's shite, don't have a clue what Moyes would want with him, feel free to pass this on. :whistle:

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Yes think he probably would but if we've got ambitions we can't keep letting our best young players go thanks for the compliments and hopefully be up there with you soon

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
His contract is for another 2 years

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
First of all, unlucky yesterday. Really impressed with what Poyet has done with you guys. Came down to the Amex for the 1st time for the Newcastle game - that is a fantastic stadium.

There was a rumour at the Reebok y'day that Moyes was looking to sign Bridcutt. I've only seen him in the two cup games to be honest, but he has looked a class apart on both occasions against PL teams. Apparently Moyes is interested because LB only has six months left on his contract? Is he likely to move? And do you think he could cut it in the Prem?

Regardless, I hope you get promoted as from the a neutral's perspective you are a really well run club with playing excellent football.

Cheers

PS - Vicente?!

Thanks for your comments. I really hope we can keep him. According to the club website, no offers received for any players. Good luck for Champions League next year. It shows what a great manager can achieve despite a small budget. You are an example to all clubs that don't have owners with millions to throw at their hobby club.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Why would Moyes want to sign our worst player? He's carried every week by the rest of the team. Complete and utter waste of space.

BTW - you are certain to draw Arsenal in the next round, as for 39 years as an Albion fan, I've never been to Goodison and Everton away is my dream draw every round.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Painter is far better than bridders in that position, but nowhere near as good as Ryan Harley who we shipped out on loan because of his incredibly poor facial hair :)

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
He has 2 years on his contract... and we would ask for a hefty sum of money for him. Poyet has said that every player has his price but we have no reason to sell. It would have to be a load of money for us to even consider.. £5million at least.

Mine

Odious Bureaucrat
Sep 16, 2011
One thing Moyes has done well in particular is finding talent in the lower leagues of England or in Scotland when other prem clubs have went largely international in pursuit of players. Whether it is Lescott, Jagielka, or recently Jelavic, he's consistently found players who improve his club.

This being said, he's missed the mark on Bridcutt. You don't want him...seriously. Take a look at Santos. That's the one you want. Now that is a man who knows how to defend!

:lol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
When Poyet linked Bridcutt to Real Madrid, he was being ironic and trying to get a reaction from an underperforming and disappointing player. In reality, only teams like Accrington and Aldershot would be scouting him. We offered him to Wimbledon but they turned him down.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Cheers

PS - Vicente?!
Vicente didn't get a chance to torment the Arsenal defence for the last half hour because we used 2 subs up to replace Greer and Buckley who were injured.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here