Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever had one of those weeks?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Excuse the self-indulgent post, but so far this week I've...

* Been accepted on the HDTV Freeview trial (450 people in UK) = free hi-def TV from this weekend until December. Nice!

* Blagged England v Paraguay tickets - and found cheap flights

* Had an offer accepted on a flat I really want

Think I might to the lottery this weekend! :lolol:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Wozza said:

* Been accepted on the HDTV Freeview trial (450 people in UK) = free hi-def TV from this weekend until December. Nice!

lucky barsteward, i hope your next sh1t is a christmas tree :down:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
In the words of Monty Python...

You lucky luck bastard

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I've had two ladies tell me that I have a nice bum this week. That takes my life total to.................2.

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
dougdeep said:
I've had two ladies tell me that I have a nice bum this week. That takes my life total to.................2.

But you cannot count your mum and aunt so the real score is 0

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'll share the secret re: cheap German flights in a mo - need to book mine first.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Wardywonderland said:
But you cannot count your mum and aunt so the real score is 0

Perhaps I should start a poll. ???

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
dougdeep said:
Perhaps I should start a poll. ???

To ask if you have a cute bum or to see if you can count your mum and aunt?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm glad somebody is having a good week, mine sucks.

First of all I got turned down for a job I fancied as (not for the first time) I am too old.

Secondly I have discovered that some computer equipment I had stored has been stolen.

Third I find that a good friend of mine is being stalked by an ex boyfriend and religious freak and thanks to the fact that she's in California their laws are pathetic and although he's violated the restraining order the Police there say they can't do anything !

Then one of the dogs got ill and what looked like being a good day is going to get wet again.

To cap it all I got bitten by an Alsation yesterday and the one I had on a lead with me savaged it badly so the Police got called even though mine was on a lead whereas the one that bit me wasn't ! Luckily the Police are not pressing charges against me.

Life SUCKS !!!

cab

Feb 20, 2004
Crawley
I wrote my car off yesterday because some silly old tw@t somehow managed to stall his stupid car while going 30 mph on a dual carriageway! How the hell he did it I don't know but it resulted in me hitting not him but the car between us! What a shit week for me.:rolleyes:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
cab said:
I wrote my car off yesterday because some silly old tw@t somehow managed to stall his stupid car while going 30 mph on a dual carriageway! How the hell he did it I don't know but it resulted in me hitting not him but the car between us! What a shit week for me.:rolleyes:

So you were going too fast then? ???

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Wozza said:

well done wozza - but as I am sure you are aware it is a long way from acceptance to moving in ............ but you need to get your offer acepted first so ......... congratulations.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And you need to sort out a decent mortgage, PM me. :cool:

Cabby

Jul 5, 2003
Langton Green
bhaexpress said:
I'm glad somebody is having a good week, mine sucks.

First of all I got turned down for a job I fancied as (not for the first time) I am too old.

Secondly I have discovered that some computer equipment I had stored has been stolen.

Third I find that a good friend of mine is being stalked by an ex boyfriend and religious freak and thanks to the fact that she's in California their laws are pathetic and although he's violated the restraining order the Police there say they can't do anything !

Then one of the dogs got ill and what looked like being a good day is going to get wet again.

To cap it all I got bitten by an Alsation yesterday and the one I had on a lead with me savaged it badly so the Police got called even though mine was on a lead whereas the one that bit me wasn't ! Luckily the Police are not pressing charges against me.

Life SUCKS !!!

Dogs BITE!!!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Wozza said:

So? So far this week, I've:

* been crowned King of Peru (a second cousin on my father's side was the previous monarch, but until a few days ago we didn't realise we were related).

* perfected an alchemy technique that turns old socks into pure platinum, and should therefore net me a few bob over the next few decades.

* shagged all of Girls Aloud, even the ginger one cos she was begging not to be left out and I figured why not.

* got ever closer to 1000 posts on NSC.

Beat THAT.

Loser.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Ever had one of those weeks?

Dick Knights Mum said:
well done wozza - but as I am sure you are aware it is a long way from acceptance to moving in ............ but you need to get your offer acepted first so ......... congratulations.

Indeed. Not jumping up and down yet.

The last place we 'bought' had an awful survey, so we pulled out. Took weeks to resolve and cost £££s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here