Even the mancs are impressed

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
This comment is strange considering the poster has his location set to Brighton

Its not in the middle of no where at all, 5 minutes from the town centre.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Just goes to show what the dire days and withdean have done to us when people say 22k is to big:laugh:

I noticed he said leeds smash up our pubs,but didn't mention the pasting they go:)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Admiring comments from Dundee United fans...and then you get this one :lol:

22 Mar 2011 18:06 Complain | Prev | Next |
Signed: July 2002 re: re: re: re: Brightons new ground... ...

Fanciest treatment table this side of the English Channel, Sandaza will be well chuffed.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
There's threads on loads and loads of other clubs forums - I was looking last night and wish I had compiled a list (to busy to now).

If you put the bbc link - BBC Sport - Football - Behind the scenes at Brighton's new ground - into google you get a load of results but you get even more if you search Brighton Stadium and filter search by past 24 hours.

Recall Wrexham, Stockport, Millwall, Aberdeen etc, EVERYONE is talking about it.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Man Utd fans can stay the f*** away from Falmer unless we are playing them, thank you very much.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Went down to the old Goldstone Ground a couple of times in the 80s when they were in the 1st division. As usual, against teams like Brighton, the reds outnumbered the home fans. They all turned up at Wembley though.

Dopey f***ing Manc, there is no way they out numbered us at any time, including Wembley.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports