Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Even Glenn and Wilfred can't cheer them up. Croydon is the 2nd........

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Danny Baker renamed it "oddity roundaheights"

Spot on.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I know at least 20 Palace fans who live in Mid Sussex some of them surport SCCC as well some have moved here and some are born here and followed family traditions. None would want to move to Croydon. we are developing our fan base around the country and many fans who don't live in Sussex are supporting the Seagulls due to Family traditions.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I know at least 20 Palace fans who live in Mid Sussex some of them surport SCCC as well some have moved here and some are born here and followed family traditions. None would want to move to Croydon. we are developing our fan base around the country and many fans who don't live in Sussex are supporting the Seagulls due to Family traditions.

I was at school with a Palace fan. Although he was born and raised in Brighton, his dad was a supporter and he carried on the tradition. He carried his schoolbooks in a CP shoulder bag - which made him stand out a bit,

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I was at school with a Palace fan. Although he was born and raised in Brighton, his dad was a supporter and he carried on the tradition. He carried his schoolbooks in a CP shoulder bag - which made him stand out a bit,

Such a dull story the writer fell asleep and left unfinished, thankfully

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Overheard palace shirt today saying that if they lose today the season is over :lolol:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Yes Littlehampton is a great place to live,Iam referring to no traffic problems having untold perking space, great train service, nice beaches,fresh air
plus we have a superb Bungalow with large garden :) Saying that houses in Croydon go for crazy money so a place like mine would be 350-400k up there
So yes it is better than central Croydon, I hate all built up over populated areas inc Worthing, but even that's 10 times better than central Croydon.

Must be better than Brighton too: you have Rustington, they have a Rusting Pier...

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Croydon is so shit not even Palace fans will live there.

Palace are so shit they can't even get supporters from their own town.

Take your pick really.

Croydon and Palace are a match made in heaven but even they hate each other

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here