Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Even Glenn and Wilfred can't cheer them up. Croydon is the 2nd........

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I don't think so. We are in a great position to get second spot and you might still scrape the playoffs. Who knows what could happen.

Up for putting money on that? :wink:

QUOTE=HawkTheSeagull;5601210]I was there last week, the best part of Croydon was leaving if im honest and im not just saying that as a Brighton fan.

When that new Westfield eventually opens, it might actually make Croydon a visitable place, god forbid. Perhaps we should open a store up there and steal some of their fanbase ?[/QUOTE]

:lolol::lolol: Something else for the Palace fans to burn down :)

In all fairness I hate going into Croydon as many parts are shall we shall we say far to cosmopolitan! but it still has an old town and great fruit and veg market, I hardly ever venture in to the centre nowadays, as I moved to Sussex 7 years ago to steal jobs and screw your women:thumbsup: lovely place it is too, well apart from the parking in Brighton:angry:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
QUOTE=HawkTheSeagull;5601210]I was there last week, the best part of Croydon was leaving if im honest and im not just saying that as a Brighton fan.

When that new Westfield eventually opens, it might actually make Croydon a visitable place, god forbid. Perhaps we should open a store up there and steal some of their fanbase ?

:lolol::lolol: Something else for the Palace fans to burn down :)

In all fairness I hate going into Croydon as many parts are shall we shall we say far to cosmopolitan! but it still has an old town and great fruit and veg market, I hardly ever venture in to the centre nowadays, as I moved to Sussex 7 years ago to steal jobs and screw your women:thumbsup: lovely place it is too, well apart from the parking in Brighton:angry:

wow, croydon must be a sh*thole if you think littlehampton is a nice place to live :facepalm:

wow, croydon must be a sh*thole if you think littlehampton is a nice place to live :facepalm:

Yes Littlehampton is a great place to live,Iam referring to no traffic problems having untold perking space, great train service, nice beaches,fresh air
plus we have a superb Bungalow with large garden :) Saying that houses in Croydon go for crazy money so a place like mine would be 350-400k up there
So yes it is better than central Croydon, I hate all built up over populated areas inc Worthing, but even that's 10 times better than central Croydon.

Is that an admission that you are " The Littlehampton Rapist " :ohmy:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I've only just realised he lives there , I always thought his username was to do with his appendage. :lol:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
what else is there to go on then ...? i was ****ing gutted when you beat us this season and last season .......but we demoralised you at The Amex the other week.......you couldn't cope.......... jedinak wil lbe red carded within the next three games.......murray has probably got his mistress up the schute , zaha is off and so is bolaise........if you don't go up this year you are done...and you know it...!! :bigwave:

We couldn't cope? Please, don't kid yourself, you really weren't anything special and scored 3 from 4 clear chances. Clinical, though. I'll give you that. Luckily for you our defence decided to not turn up and you took advantage, you also scored a class free-kick at the perfect time but doubt Lopez will score a better goal for a long, long time. If any half on-it team had turned up that day you would have been turned over, I was gutted by the late 1st half goals as felt you were there for the taking.

Yes, yes, yes, I'm sure all our players will be leaving if we don't go up. Just like your fans said Ambrose would be leaving 2 years ago and just like you all said Zaha would be gone before the start of this season. I suppose we don't get any money for these players in your world? And what's that? Glenn Murray is signing a new 3 contract with us? Oh dear Syd, oh dear.

Last edited:

happygull

Dec 28, 2011
We couldn't cope? Please, don't kid yourself, you really weren't anything special and scored 3 from 4 clear chances. Clinical, though. I'll give you that. Luckily for you our defence decided to not turn up and you took advantage, you also scored a class free-kick at the perfect time but doubt Lopez will score a better goal for a long, long time. If any half on-it team had turned up that day you would have been turned over, I was gutted by the late 1st half goals as felt you were there for the taking.

Yes, yes, yes, I'm sure all our players will be leaving if we don't go up. Just like your fans said Ambrose would be leaving 2 years ago and just like you all said Zaha would be gone before the start of this season. I suppose we don't get any money for these players in your world? And what's that? Glenn Murray is signing a new 3 contract with us? Oh dear Syd, oh dear.

Of course he has signed his contract, you are about as dim as your chairman, manager and financial people ... he always has a good season to get his contract, next season he will sulk like a **** and be sitting on the bench getting his 20k a week.

GLAD ULLOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :amex::amex::amex::amex::amex::amex::amex:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

He's bitten!

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Of course he has signed his contract, you are about as dim as your chairman, manager and financial people ... he always has a good season to get his contract, next season he will sulk like a **** and be sitting on the bench getting his 20k a week.

GLAD ULLOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :amex::amex::amex::amex::amex::amex::amex:

That's funny, cause at the start of this season he still had 2 years to run on his deal yet he's played his heart out and he deserves a new contract. I know you are all so bitter about losing one of your best strikers of the past 20 years to your fiercest rivals, on a free and then you have to witness him score 30 goals for us by March but give it a rest!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Yes Littlehampton is a great place to live,Iam referring to no traffic problems having untold perking space

Do you live in the same Littlehampton as me? :thumbsup:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here