Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evan Warren RIP

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If you typed "The best friend anybody could have" into Google it would probably say Peever.

And if it doesn't, it should.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Yes. Myself and Tim (eastlondonseagull on here).

Thank you both so much. There will be a proper picture of him to as well. The one I posted of him with his touque on was one we all agreed on last night at the pub. I think one of the guys on here mentioned he was going to get it sent in to you. If not though I will gladly do it myself. whatever works.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Done and part of the mosaic.

FYI Peever the mosaic will hung in The Supporters Bar at The Amex and will hopefully provide a fitting memorial, if only a small one, to Evan. He'll be pictured amongst many fans who will sadly not be with us to see our beautiful new home.. my father and grandfather, who both passed away recently, included.

Thanks and all the best mate.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Thank you both so much. There will be a proper picture of him to as well. The one I posted of him with his touque on was one we all agreed on last night at the pub. I think one of the guys on here mentioned he was going to get it sent in to you. If not though I will gladly do it myself. whatever works.

No worries. I can copy it from here. Thanks.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Done and part of the mosaic.

FYI Peever the mosaic will hung in The Supporters Bar at The Amex and will hopefully provide a fitting memorial, if only a small one, to Evan. He'll be pictured amongst many fans who will sadly not be with us to see our beautiful new home.. my father and grandfather, who both passed away recently, included.

Thanks and all the best mate.

THank you again gripper. I look forward to seeing it in August.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Incredibly moving story

R.I.P Evan.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Peever, you're a star.
I'm sitting here reading this and my eyes are streaming.
So glad that his liver and kidneys have gone to help someone.
Part of Even lives on, not just his memory.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
What a story. My condolences to Evan's friends and family and especially Peever - what a great thing he's done for his friend. I tip my hat to you, Sir.

The emotion by the Albion 'family' shown on this thread is comforting, the bond of football does mean that although we might not have met him, we have indeed 'lost one of our own'. It's so desperately sad and sobering too - how easy is it to forget the fragility of our own lives. Another reason to try and savour every moment.

steve-c

Anyone who reads that post from Peever without a few tears has no right to anything, ever.

Unbelievably moving story.

So sad but at the same time so uplifting, to see the hand of friendship and comradeship stretching across the world.

such a moving post, thanks for all the info, brought tears to my eyes, R.I.P. defrocked priest,

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I've been following this on here since it started, and just didn't know what to say along the way and I still really don't...just such a horrible horrible shock. Poor Evan. How unfair life can be. Rest in peace.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
RIP Evan - I never knew you but we're all friends in the Albion
This is just such an incredible football club - makes me proud to say I'm a fan
Peever - you're a top top man

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Seize the Day, it is far to easy to take life for granted - RIP Defrocked Priest

daveyboy1973

Feb 5, 2010
bexleyheath
shocking absolutely shocking.... everybody reckons i dont have emotions and dont feel anything towards mankind etc etc but even though i never met the man i genuinely feel gutted. wish there was more we could do. peever if u ever wanna go for a drink pm me mate

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
shocking absolutely shocking.... everybody reckons i dont have emotions and dont feel anything towards mankind etc etc but even though i never met the man i genuinely feel gutted. wish there was more we could do. peever if u ever wanna go for a drink pm me mate

Im always down for a pint mate! I will be in England in a few months and would love to meet up with any NSC members that want too.
Also I have just been informed that Evans heart has passed the tests needed and a receipient is waiting for Evans heart to change their life forever. I hope its just as big for them as it was for Evan!

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Im always down for a pint mate! I will be in England in a few months and would love to meet up with any NSC members that want too.
Also I have just been informed that Evans heart has passed the tests needed and a receipient is waiting for Evans heart to change their life forever. I hope its just as big for them as it was for Evan!

whoever gets that will wonder why it loves Brighton so much

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
RIP buddy - I will raise a glass to you on the 6th August and enjoy a quiet, thoughtful beer to remember you and the others that never made it to see the amazing day
Sleep well and RIP Evan

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Emotional.

RIP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here