Evan Warren RIP

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Around this point we also found out that Evans liver, and both his kidneys had been matched up with 3 receipients already and that he has changed the course of three peoples lives. A nice thought to the end of my dear friend, Evan Warren.

Am so glad that he has been able to help others in his passing, Peever.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Alright lads its time now that everyone gets the story of what has transpired since last friday night.

You've done a good thing mate, persevering to get his folks there. Good work.

Reading all that has left me reeling tbh.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Thanks for the info Peever , he sounded a top bloke, such a shame he will never see Falmer ... RIP Defrocked Preist keep the BHA family in check up there

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
anyone who reads that post from peever without a few tears has no right to anything, ever.

Unbelievably moving story.

So sad but at the same time so uplifting, to see the hand of friendship and comradeship stretching across the world.

this

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
bloody hell, only just got back from america where we went to watch what evan always called "fake football" in jest, whenever i mentioned the nfl to him. completely devastated. we got fairly friendly with evan after our daughter died and he went above and beyond to comfort us and never once forgot her birthday or anniversary since she died.

read that long post from peever - you did well to find his family. so sad.

rip evan.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Anyone who reads that post from Peever without a few tears has no right to anything, ever.

Unbelievably moving story.

So sad but at the same time so uplifting, to see the hand of friendship and comradeship stretching across the world.
Don't mind admitting that I welled up reading that too. Totally agree with everything you've said, can't think of anything else to add.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
46 is way too young to die, and such a tragic story aswell. Just goes to show how quickly life can change, and infact end. Well done to all involved in getting hold of his parents.

Such a sad thing to hear about.

RIP

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
LOVE that idea - a minute's applause would be amazing :clap:

Gotta be a minutes silence IMO. First game at Falmer will have lots of noise but a minutes silence gives people time to reflect and remember.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Peever, you sound like a best friend someone could ever have, well done for contacting his parents so that they could see him in his last few hours. He sounds like he was a great guy and a passionate fan of BHA and football in general. I didn't know him but I'm sure he'll be remembered.

RIP.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Here is something to share with you all as well. The touque I speak of and one of Evans glasses from Pizza hut that pub we went to. Evan got a set of 6 glasses custom made for him with the Brighton & Hove Albrion badge etched into it. He always and ONLY drank out of one of them. The reason I have a chip in mine is because of a running joke at the pub and it was only fitting that I got the one that was chipped.

IMG_0936-1.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

I will always have some of Evan with me :).

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Peever, thank you for your post, I’m sure there are plenty who would feel very privileged to have a friend like you. Like many on here I did not know Evan, but had noticed the requests for information. Such a sad story and yes tears from me too. My thoughts go out to his family and friends in these very sad times.

RIP Evan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports