Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evan Warren RIP

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I dont know much about Poker, but he was our Poker champion, and asked me a couple of times to join him for a game.

How about a Charity Evan Warren poker night?

He loved, most people on here know him through poker nights, our chairman is famous for it (maybe even see if he could play, and give the fans a chance to test their skills against him)

I dont know how it would work, just thinking out loud, but it would seem some what fitting. A charge to play, a proportion of the money for prize funds, the rest to charity?

If the idea has been raised before, apologies Ive missed it. I would be happy to help organise it, but would need a poker player to set the rules etc.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
OMG!! no, i couldn't get on nsc yesterday, so have only just found out his sad and tragic news.
RIP evan...aka Defrocked Priest, you will be sadly missed, especialy in the nsc poker room, to which you always brought your pleasantness.

We should indeed organise a poker game in his memory.

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
I didn't know the guy but very sad news.

Certainly puts things into perspective when something tragic like this happens.

Deepest sympathies to all his friends and family.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Blimey, what horrible news.

RIP Evan.

God bless and keep you.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
god bless evan , you are on of the true good guys on here,only sorry i never met you face to face,sure we would have had a crack RIP mate (Stunned)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It seems that people who have only had a passing acquaintance with Evan thought him to be one of the good guys, so i can only imagine what his close friends and family are going through. RIP

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
With regards to the 'One Evan Warren' chant would it be possible someone made up some leaflets or something to explain whats going on to the non nsc-ers.

We should try and make this really spectacular & the more the message is spread the more people will become involved.

With regards to the 'One Evan Warren' chant would it be possible someone made up some leaflets or something to explain whats going on to the non nsc-ers.

We should try and make this really spectacular & the more the message is spread the more people will become involved.

That's my fear, that 90% of the crowd won't know what we're on about so it might be met with silence or even disrespected in some way.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here