Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evan Warren RIP

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I have no idea what happens after you die and whether there is an afterlife, but I dearly hope Evan can see what we are saying about him. I think I might tie a scarf down at Withdean in his honour.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It's terribly sad to hear that Evan has passed away. I can only offer my condolensces to his loved ones & all those who were close to him in this short life.

Rest peacefully hon x

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Sadly another of us that won't see the promised land.

RIP Evan

Condolences to family and friends.

1066gull

So saddened this has made me so upset. :(

RIP Evan.

I discovered you added me on MSN years ago, never knew it was you. God bless you.

So sorry you will not be here for Falmer.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
You know when news sends a chill down your spine and your skin pricks up in goosebumps? Reading this until page 5 its just been wave after wave of that.

Its "only a message board" but everyone on here (like with most if not all chat rooms/forums/the like) have something in common - for us its the Albion/football. You grow slowly fond of/care about posters even if you disagree/hate them on the forum.

However, he was a funny poster, and his Seagull64 account was a masterstroke! I had no idea it would be him.

RIP Evan, get a decent spot up there to see the Amex kick off.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
I just had a glance overthe posts. I am out for a few drinks right now. All I ask is if a one evan Warren chant is done that someone can record it for me please so I can show family andfriends. I would appreciate that.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I am very sad to announce, that Evan has passed away this afternoon at 3:13 pm.
His mother and father got to see him before that.
May God bless his soul.

Oh that is good to hear. If they hadn't have gotten there in time, that'd just be one of the saddest, if not THE saddest thing i'd ever be likely to read on NSC.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
If the one Warren Evan chant springs up at Withdean too, then that'd be great. Some people aren't able to make it to the Watford game but every fan dreams of his fellow fans singing his name. Its such a fantastic idea.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Very sad to hear about this. RIP Evan.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Just logged on to get result, talk about 'bitter-sweet'.
Sorry to read this news, like losing one of the family.
RIP mate and condolences.:albion1:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
never knew him, but his posts were always worth reading and i find this terribly heartwrenching.

just shows what a community this is, that even people that don't know each other can come together to try and help at a time like this.

RIP, so awfully sad.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You know when news sends a chill down your spine and your skin pricks up in goosebumps? Reading this until page 5 its just been wave after wave of that.

Its "only a message board" but everyone on here (like with most if not all chat rooms/forums/the like) have something in common - for us its the Albion/football. You grow slowly fond of/care about posters even if you disagree/hate them on the forum.

However, he was a funny poster, and his Seagull64 account was a masterstroke! I had no idea it would be him.

RIP Evan, get a decent spot up there to see the Amex kick off.
I know what you mean, I felt the same when Robert Eaton died. It's funny that you can feel a connection with people with whom the only contact you have is via messages on an internet forum - but feel it you do. It also helps that when you DO meet people who post regularly on here and find out their real names etc they invariably turn out to be top people who you're happy to spend time with. Well that's been my experience anyway. I'm sure Evan would have fallen into that category too.

RIP Evan.

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
Like many have already said on here, I never met him but was a good contributor to NSC. Let this be a reminder of how fragile we really are and to take nothing for granted and try to live with no regrets as it can all be taken away from us at any time without notice.

Very very sad news... R.I.P Evan

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I didnt read the original thread as I thought Warren Evan was a player rumour type post. Im totally shocked. RIP.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
This is extremely sad news, although I didn't know the guy, this seems to of happened completely out of the blue.. Makes you relise how cruel life is. RIP Evan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here