Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evan Warren RIP

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I went to a Karlstruhe away game last year and one of their fans who is popular on their forum died in a mini bus crash, so the following game away from home i went to and they stood in silence until 90 mins were up and made more noise from their 1000ish fans than the whole 15,000 home fans could make during injury time. they organised it through forums and giving out leaflets on turnstile.

maybe whole end could keep completely silent for first 5 mins of watford game.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
RIP

Very sad day

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
This thread has really upset me and left me feeling numb which has shocked me considering I didnt know the guy and to be honest dont particularly remember his posts. Such tragic news and puts any problems I currently have in perspective. RIP Evan.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Such incredibly sad news of a life cut short so early.

Condolences to family and friends, Evan sounds like one of "those nice people" we all know only one or two of, the world would be a better place with Evan still here I'm sure of that just by reading what has been written by those who knew him personally.

Rest In Peace Evan, I didn't know you but wish that I did

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
That is so extrmely sad and my thoughts are with his family and friends. For it be so sudden makes it truly shocking. Rest in peace Evan and while it may be of no or little consolation to those that knew and loved him, more people than you surely could have imagined are thinking of you tonight and missing you.

Very sad news. The archives of NSC will be litered with various posts from the man that sadly can no longer be elaborated and replied to with the usual witty and down to earth tone that he brought top the board. Yet another who will not be able to peer over the stairs on the day that Falmer opens to see a cauldron of Blue and White fans starring back at them, however I am sure that every tear cried that day will also be wholly meant for the fans who could not be present for that special day. R.I.P Evan Warren

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Very sad to hear about Evan. I sat next to him for a while at Withdean and we were colleagues until last year. I only saw him at Withdean recently. Life is very short, this makes you think about what's really important.

RIP Evan, I'll miss our chats about the Albion.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
RIP Evan, didn't know you in person but you seemed like a decent sort from your posts......utmost condolences to his family and friends.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
RIP Evan. It's so sad that someones life is cut short at a young age and that he won't be able to see the Amex which we have all been waitin for. So sad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here