Evan Warren RIP

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I don't know him, not have I talked to him much on here but he always came across as a knowledgble and sincere person in his posts.

Rest in peace, have a good sleep fella.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I can only concur with all the other posters on this thread.

RIP

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Awful news. A damn good poster, someone who was always worth reading. Defrocked Priest was one of those names that if I saw as the last poster on a thread, I knew it'd always be worth a click to see what he'd had to say.

RIP Evan.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
RIP Evan, you were one of us. Condolences and sympathies to his friends and family. It's really hard when someone young dies suddenly.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
That's such sad news. He was always PMing me with football tips and seemed a really nice guy.

RIP Evan.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Rest in peace defrocked priest, Its times like this you realise what a brotherhood & sisterhood NSC is. When the death of a total stranger can reduce you to a blubbing mess.
Hope his family are ok & will make the pilgrimage to Falmer in Evans honour.

Feel absoutely numb at the moment, really really shocked and saddened. Although I never got to meet him personally, it came to be a long running joke between me and Evan that after every game at Withdean he'd message me saying he saw me looking over my shoulder for him again. Everytime I logged onto MSN without fail he'd always message me asking how I was and even when I got banned from here just before Christmas he discovered I was posting under another account, he was the first to PM me and say how glad he was to see me back. A truly warm and amiable man and when someone touches you like that, it's more then just an internet friend, they're a part of your life.
Can't believe I'll never get the chance now to finally say hello to him or even just receive one of his cheery messages. God Bless you Evan, taken much too soon :down:

If anyone would like to do a little tribute to him at Watford Saturday, even if it's just writing his name on blank t-shirts I'd be all for it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
RIP. Tonight was for you.

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Shocked to learn of Defrocked Priest's death. :down: As others have said he was a great poster on NSC.

Thoughts with all his family and friends at this difficult time.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3930614 said:
If anyone would like to do a little tribute to him at Watford Saturday, even if it's just writing his name on blank t-shirts I'd be all for it.

I've suggested singing "one Evan Warren" and would join in. Every football fan must have dreamed that happening once. Costs nothing.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
:bowdown:

Tony, yet again you so beautiful put into words the feeling of this thread. You're a gent. proud to say THIS!

Thank you.

I am honestly very proud to be associated with NSC, just seeing how so many people, from far and wide, most have never met, many have argued, heavily debated, whatever you want to call it, but seeing how everyone has come together is just amazing, I have been moved and inspired by the tributes by everyone on here, and I might add my wife who has no interest in NSC has been totally moved by the events and the tributes on here, lets be honest, it's hard not to be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports