Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Evan Ferguson

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I think it's a good thing he got injured this season otherwise we might be fending off some mega bids this summer!

He seems very level-headed. He had the chance to go to Liverpool before he chose to join us. His development would 100% be aided by staying with us for another year, especially with exposure to European football.

I’d suspect next summer will see Ferguson and Mitoma be this summer’s Mac Allister and Caicedo.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Apologies if fixtures, but just stumbled upon this.

Brighton appear to have beaten Liverpool in the race to sign 16-year-old Ireland striker Evan Ferguson from Bohemians. Manager Keith Long said he had already made an agreement with Albion. “He has a deal already done with Brighton," said the Bohemians manager.

Great bit of scouting by you all those years ago :bowdown: .

Who would’ve known then, our first £125m player!

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
The same here. It’s Evan, it’ll hit the back of the net.
Agreed, and this is the Evan Ferguson thread so I'll keep this brief: but can we just take a moment to acknowledge how incredible Mitoma's low cross was? The ball seemed to curve its way around the defenders under its own volition before rolling straight into Ferguson's stride.

I suspect we're gonna be hearing "Mitoma... Ferguson... GOAL!" a lot next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here