Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Evan Ferguson

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
There is a way around this.

Buy older established players. Look at Fulham, no one is coming in for their players. .
That's because nobody wants their set of old crocks.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If it was no card it will be reviewed, and a ban should be incoming.

Either way, it doesn't help our man, and I am fed up with this foot, ankle and Achilles stamping. The nob pundits always say it was unintentional. That's bollocks.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah, I don't really understand the rules anymore. He's gone in from behind, studs up on his achilles, nowhere near the ball, no chance of winning or getting a touch on the ball. It's reckless and clearly dangerous. Yet it's not a red apparently. :shrug:
The rules are if it’s a ‘big 6’ club it will be looked at and the ref sent to the monitor to send the player off. If it’s by a ‘big 6’ player it’s ignored - and one replay max on the tv. Them the rules man.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah, I don't really understand the rules anymore. He's gone in from behind, studs up on his achilles, nowhere near the ball, no chance of winning or getting a touch on the ball. It's reckless and clearly dangerous. Yet it's not a red apparently. :shrug:
Big six ref is all you need to know, three reds for the Reds would not have been harsh

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Either way, it doesn't help our man, and I am fed up with this foot, ankle and Achilles stamping. The nob pundits always say it was unintentional. That's bollocks.
They were all 100% intentional

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

He was booked and var would have reviewed, can’t be upgraded to a red retrospectively. Baffling decision that neither the on field ref or the var gave a red.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here